Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:
bhaw wrote:
I think we are both good... why would one of us coming up good (which would at least be the case for one of us) mean the other is bad? I think most of the people I have fought with are good at this point.
What's that supposed to mean? When troy gets killed and turns up blue, don't come after me because i'm not suspcicous of him? Thats convenient, the only people who know that i'm good are the bad guys and me....
No, i'm saying if you lynch me, don't waste your time going after troy simply because he lynched me, but I'd be happy the other way as well.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

i have votes, not you.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Ok right, forgot about that. Thanks.

Anyways, I thought yesterday that a Corvi or Troy vote would be good. Now that bhaw and Troy are going back and forth, I am comfortable voting either of them since it will tell (at least me) who is good or bad between the two. Senka is the person I would vote for after these suspects. All of these people also fit the bill for the moves that have been made by the baddies.
I think we are both good... why would one of us coming up good (which would at least be the case for one of us) mean the other is bad? I think most of the people I have fought with are good at this point.
I was suspicious of Tory and Corvi for their actions following the NAN writeup.

I am somehwat suspicious of you because of the NAN vote. I dont care that you voted for him on the first day, because we all knew THG was going down, and NAN wasnt going to get voted off.

BHAW DISCLAIMER

It does not mean that I will know with one hundred percent certitude that you are good and he is bad if you are voted off and shows up clear. It does not mean that I will know with one hundred percent certitude that he is good and you are bad if he is voted off and shows up clear. My vote makes no warranties, implied or otherwise, regarding its accuracy. By accepting and tabulating my vote, you hereby forever release, discharge and acquit "slappybrown" and his owners, officers, shareholders, partners, directors, employees, representatives, agents, successors and/or assigns, parents, subsidiaries, or other related entities from any and all liability, claims, demands, rights, actions, causes of action, suits, debts, contracts, duties, obligations, distributions, damages, costs, attorneys' fees, expenses and all other claims of whatsoever nature.
awesome! :thumb:

:lol:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

here is who are left:

1. count2infinity - Benedict Arnold
2. slappybrown - Helen Herron Taft
3. npv708 - Aaron Burr
4. IrishEyes - Calamity Jane
5. Troy Loney - JP Morgan
7. relantel - John Adams
9. Twisted Wrister - John F. Kennedy
10. Zarovich - Ben Franklin
12. crayz - Henry Ford
15. Corvidae - Richard Nixon
16. Redwill - Emperor Pedro II of Brazil
19. bhaw - Jesse James
20. cupkeeper - Robert Morris
21. tfrizz - Al Capone
22. PensFanInDC - George Patton
23. Senka - Joseph Schantz
26. the wicked child - George Washington
27. Azkar - Betsy Ross
28. LetangIsTheTruth - Jonas Salk

Likely most of the mafia are sitting back and watching us eat each other. maybe one or two are stirring the pot (whether you want to believe that's me or whoever is up to you). but I think the ones just sitting back while we vote for each other are the ones we should be looking at for now. couple that with people who nan may have protected by coming out and taking out those who may have been suspect by him coming out when he did, I think here are some of the top candidates:

relantel, npv, IE, cup keeper

relantel has barely been around
npv was someone possibly saved by the nan thing
ie hasn't said much and just chimed in after the nan vote to say she would have voted for nan (making sure everyone knew she was on board)
cup keeper has been quiet in the background
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

any additions/subtractions?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

bhaw wrote:However, you think zaro is lying as the cop but isn't actually bad (why would he do that then?).
My take is that he is (or was) sure in his own my that I'm bad. He makes a suggestion that he might be the Cop. He gets the benefit of the power of a Cop-claim to off me but if the baddies kill him tonight, then the village loses only a regular.

It's not a bad idea. Of course, I know he's not the Cop since he posted with such assuredness and yet has accused me, who is not bad.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

redwill wrote:
bhaw wrote:However, you think zaro is lying as the cop but isn't actually bad (why would he do that then?).
My take is that he is (or was) sure in his own my that I'm bad. He makes a suggestion that he might be the Cop. He gets the benefit of the power of a Cop-claim to off me but if the baddies kill him tonight, then the village loses only a regular.

It's not a bad idea. Of course, I know he's not the Cop since he posted with such assuredness and yet has accused me, who is not bad.
well, clearly if he is the cop, you are effed ;)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

bhaw wrote:any additions/subtractions?
add bhaw to the list...
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I've decided to lynch LITT

From what I have seen he has just voted and given no explanation. That seems like a mafia move, just throwing out a vote with no reason when there are very few votes already cast. Looks like it's in hopes of starting a bandwagon. I don't like it.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Ok, just finished catching up.

Twisted Wrister wrote:tfrizz, you've seen me play all of what two games. Quit trying to deflect the red from you.
In the couple of games I've played with you, I've noticed you're pretty quiet when you're bad. The fact that you've been active this game makes me believe you are likely a townie.

I like the arguments I've seen against both Senka and bhaw, and could get on-board with a vote for IrishEyes as well... but I want to see some more happenings before casting my vote.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

bhaw wrote:
redwill wrote: My take is that he is (or was) sure in his own my that I'm bad. He makes a suggestion that he might be the Cop. He gets the benefit of the power of a Cop-claim to off me but if the baddies kill him tonight, then the village loses only a regular.

well, clearly if he is the cop, you are effed ;)
You mean if the baddies kill him tonight and he turns up as the Cop? Won't happen ('cause he's not the Cop), but I can live with being effed. :lol:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

anyone think that zaro's cop claim could be an attempt to draw out the real cop to say "you can't be the cop because i am!" I'd take a noob playing the cop role for this to occur, but it may be a tactic.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

count2infinity wrote:anyone think that zaro's cop claim could be an attempt to draw out the real cop to say "you can't be the cop because i am!" I'd take a noob playing the cop role for this to occur, but it may be a tactic.
Yes, but until it's sorted out, we shouldn't take much stock in what redwill is saying. basically he is in the town jail until we figure out what zaro is.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

bhaw wrote:Yes, but until it's sorted out, we shouldn't take much stock in what redwill is saying. basically he is in the town jail until we figure out what zaro is.
Well, OK then. I have to run an errand anyway. Back in about an hour.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Trying to catch up...

I still think the top 4 I posted (now minus MWB) has at least 1 baddie. Senka, zaro, azkar. Zaro is looking more and more guilty.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

relantel has posted more than i thought but it seemed a little weird.

day 1 he voted cup keeper (whatever, it was day 1)
day 2 he never voted nan but went sdm
day 3 when there it was up between npv and redwill, he kept saying he was going to vote and he was going to random.org it or coin flip but never actually voted until nan was ready to go. The reason this is interesting is that redwill has been called out by the dead (possibly the deputy) and zarovich (possibly the cop), so he may have been avoiding voting for one of his own until nan came out. at that time he had to vote for nan.
day 4 he voted for mwb at the end and went with the crowd.

also of note in day 3, he further protected redwill by correcting the npv vote to get him closer to redwill (i put this at the end b/c he also may have just been helping the mods out of the kindness of his heart and means nothing).

i know people are suspicious of me, so go back and read stuff on your own and make your own decision. I guarantee i am not a red guy, and relantel looks like he might be, and if he is, I think redwill may be as well.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

lynch relantel
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

ya know...there's a much much easier way to find out if redwill is red or not...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

count2infinity wrote:ya know...there's a much much easier way to find out if redwill is red or not...
lol, so true, but if we just ignore him and not let him sway our vote, we can always vote for him later.

bhaw disclaimer: I am not defending redwill! I am saying we ignore everything he says until we figure out if zaro is the cop or until we actually vote him off. I have voted for redwill in the previous day because I have my own suspicions of him for MANY reasons including the potential cop calling him on it.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

so is no one playing anymore?

when's the time limit up?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

bhaw wrote:so is no one playing anymore?

Way to go... you killed the thread :thumbdown: :face:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

lynch tfrizz

he's al capone
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

tfrizz wrote:
bhaw wrote:so is no one playing anymore?

Way to go... you killed the thread :thumbdown: :face:
well, you can see the problem. Instead of people looking at what's happened, they want to pile on the first person that votes wrong, so now everyone is afraid to vote. If they vote for me and i turn up blue, now everyone will be like "You voted for bhaw! you're bad!" I'm voting for relantel, so if people vote that way and he's good everyone will be like "ZOMG! You voted relantel and he was good." No one is looking any deeper than the surface right now and because of that it's deterring others from voting.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm going to lynch corvi...he was talking a little bit at the beginning of the game and has fallen off the face of the earth
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

c2i... fwiw, corvi would disappear for chunks last game as a mod for various reasons.