It's done.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by tfrizz »

Vote Count

Code: Select all

15 – PensFanInDC (mac5155, beerman, jaysmiter, thehockeyguru, tfrizz, Juice, slappybrown, sdm5055, Malkamaniac, dagny, cup keeper, jwienand, npv708, Pavel Bure, Kicksave)
3 – thehockeyguru (wallflower, Zarovich, canaan)
2 – Pavel Bure (redwill, Letang Is The Truth)
2 – sdm5055 (relantel, shafnutz05)
1 – dagny (Hockeynut!)
1 – Juice (PensFanInDC)
1 – Kicksave (crayz)
1 – npv708 (MWB)
1 – tfrizz (Twisted Wrister)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

tfrizz wrote:
dagny wrote:Also, do not gloss over the write ups. There's information to be had there.
I can't figure how anyone would just take a glance at the write-ups... I was able to find a ton of info from them in the last game.
How many people didn't notice obvious stuff in the last few games. Especially once 2 mobs were introduced to the game.

Most write ups are just random stuff. These write ups are pertinent to the story and have vital info in them. That's how I figured items were being used.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Writeup coming?!
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Corvidae wrote:Writeup coming?!
:scared: :scared:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Kicksave wrote:Of couse, I'm not going to deny the whole "rushing of votes" when I was a baddie last game. You would have done the same thing. Any bad guy is going to try and rush votes on guys you know are good or not part of your clan.

At this point, though, I'm not rushing anything. We've been at this all day and we're really only going to get some more info once we finally kill off someone and shed some light on the matter. I can see why dagny was frustrated with you earlier because you're taking what I said before and using it now to try and condemn me with it when the situation is completely different. When the whole PFiDC vs. tfrizz thing started, it seemed as it was a villager pissy match. Now, we just need this day to end and start fresh with some more info.
Who are you replying to here, crayz?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Kicksave wrote:Of couse, I'm not going to deny the whole "rushing of votes" when I was a baddie last game. You would have done the same thing. Any bad guy is going to try and rush votes on guys you know are good or not part of your clan.

At this point, though, I'm not rushing anything. We've been at this all day and we're really only going to get some more info once we finally kill off someone and shed some light on the matter. I can see why dagny was frustrated with you earlier because you're taking what I said before and using it now to try and condemn me with it when the situation is completely different. When the whole PFiDC vs. tfrizz thing started, it seemed as it was a villager pissy match. Now, we just need this day to end and start fresh with some more info.
huh?

The dagny thing was not completely out of situation. As I said, before the game she said she wouldn't vote for THG and didn't like voting because of previous games.....then her first vote (which i copied) was a vote for THG. Yes, later on she said she would go off THG and then he said something and she wanted to keep it on. But, that is irrelevant. The only relevant thing is the first thing she said....I didn't skip 10 posts of other content, it was the first (that i saw) that had any real game related content....and it was 100% contradiction to what she had said before the game started.

And, yes...I am taking things you said before - which is what most people do? I'm not sure about the situation being completely different...

imo, there is nothing good that comes from this -
Kicksave wrote:MWB, it's pointless at this point. Let's just get this day over with and get some more info.
MWB just finished saying he doesn't think tfrizz OR PFIDC are bad....and you say, too bad...vote PFIDC and lets move on?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

dagny wrote:

Yes.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

dagny wrote:

I assume so, since I voted for him.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

you guys go through like 8 pages while I'm in class. I can't keep up :p
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Azkar wrote:you guys go through like 8 pages while I'm in class. I can't keep up :p

We are elite.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

crayz wrote:I assume so, since I voted for him.
*shrugs*

Either way, I see your point. I'm just frustrated and don't want to get all the way to 14 just to all jump off the boat again.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Geez I go out to get my oil changed and 24 pages later. A lot of confusing things going on...Me thinks we should change the town to Oceanic Island.

unnet tfrizz
Net PFIDC

just incase.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

As the Resort prepared to vaporize PFIDC with the Net o' Death, a strange light shined down from a nearby lighthouse. Then came a manic laughter that gave everyone "WTF" thought bubbles that were so intense you could physically see them!

I'm PensFan in DC!
You think you catch me?
You're too soff
Now, I'm off!!!

The Resort kept trying to grab him but he kept slipping away (and not just cause he was lubed up and wearing a lime green man-thong)! They began to chase him but the blue light that surrounded him let them know he was a Regular Traveler. PFIDC didn't know why he was able to escape, but used the near death experience to gain a new perspective on life. And that new perspective was "I need to go to a strip clubs as much as possible." While PFIDC was making it rain at TWC's Club Crabs, the rest of the Resort went to sleep for the Night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night 4 in the Resort of Algaeria
There are 29 Travelers Left:

Azkar
beerman
canaan
crayz
cup keeper
dagny
Hockeynut!
Irish Eyes
jaysmiter
Juice
jwienand
Kicksave
Letang Is The Truth
mac5155
Malkamaniac
MWB
npv708
Pavel Bure
PensFanInDC
redwill
relantel
sdm5055
shafnutz05
slappybrown
tfrizz
thehockeyguru
Twisted Wrister
wallflower
Zarovich

Stinky Rotting Corpses
Troy Loney, a Regular Traveler, was stung and dragged to the depths on Night 1
penscup, a Regular traveler, was vaporized on Day 1 by the resort
Senka, the Inebriated Hobo, was blinded and dragged out the sea on Night 2
count2infinity, the Regular Traveler, found a package and dropped dead again on Night 2
NAN, Maggie The Monkey, was detailed and dragged to the depths on Night 3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RPs, send us dem PMs bi 9:00AM 2morrow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Writeups:

Prelude
Night 1
Day 1 (1a)
Night 2 (2a)
Day 2 (1b)
Night 3 (2b)
Day 3
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I've heard this 2 mobs talk, are we sure there are 2? Like I said I've been out a few games. Have there been 2 in the past? If there are I'd think we would have to be getting someone soon.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

wow. thats awesome.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

HAHA, this game is going to take forever. I can't wait to see all the behind the scenes stuff at the end.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

yup its official, Oceanic Island. Or the Darma Initiative
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I'm not dead yet.

You'll be stone cold dead in a minute.

I'm getting better...
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

PensFanInDC wrote:
That's cool. At least my death will shed some light. I'm more than willing to die at this point. With all that has gone on, my death will actually hurt the baddies more then if I live to tell you the truth.

Like I said, I'm not an RP so the village only loses a player and nothing major.

The next day needs to be very organized. I'd say look at those trying to be the most confusing.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Please clarify the above.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

dagny wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
That's cool. At least my death will shed some light. I'm more than willing to die at this point. With all that has gone on, my death will actually hurt the baddies more then if I live to tell you the truth.

Like I said, I'm not an RP so the village only loses a player and nothing major.

The next day needs to be very organized. I'd say look at those trying to be the most confusing.
Yes, please elaborate on the truth...
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:Please clarify the above.
maybe that he knew that he couldn't be killed?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

canaan wrote:
dagny wrote:Please clarify the above.
maybe that he knew that he couldn't be killed?
I read it is...we will see who pushed hard for the pfidc vote. but it could have been that as well...