Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Pavel Bure »

Kicksave wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
I'm sure that is directed at me. My reasoning was he's pretty much outed at this point anyway. We might as well know what to expect, that way if he lives or his power doesn't happen tonight, then we know he lied and we know who to go after tomorrow.
If you're so sure he's gonna die, you will find out his potential abilities anyway. Might as well leave them veiled for as long as possible in case he really doesn't have any and the jellies take a swing at him which would allow other real RPers left in the game to do their thing.
I agree, it's really a moot point now. At the time, it made sense. Since I've been at my desk all day, I've tried to keep up with everything so I haven't had the opprotunity to read everyting in hindsight.
Yeah I was posting as I was reading the thread. No harm no foul as of yet.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

that link doesnt say anything about packages...?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I also read about roles where you're not allowed to make posts during day/night, or you get a limited number of posts, or you're not allowed to communicate with your buddy, or you're only allowed to vote, or you're only allowed to vote for someone who doesn't have majority, or you're never allowed to cast the deciding vote, etc.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

mac5155 wrote:that link doesnt say anything about packages...?
Packages is a change made for the game. "Items" are things you receive that you don't know what they do until you use them. Hence I don't know what my package does unless I open it.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Packages is a change made for the game. "Items" are things you receive that you don't know what they do until you use them. Hence I don't know what my package does unless I open it.
well even items is there anything on the wiki about items?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

PensFanInDC wrote:
dagny wrote:wow... i'm on page 37 now. I had no idea the vote was between me and PFIDC when I voted for him. He was just who I've WAITING to vote for.
Really? hmm.. So youve been "WAITING" to net a good guy? That too, is interesting.
You have just seemed the most suspicious to me, throughout. Your pursuit of Senka, notwithstanding.

This game is so super complicated, I have nothing else to go on at this point.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

PensFanInDC wrote:
dagny wrote:wow... i'm on page 37 now. I had no idea the vote was between me and PFIDC when I voted for him. He was just who I've WAITING to vote for.
Really? hmm.. So youve been "WAITING" to net a good guy? That too, is interesting.
Also, depending on what you turn out to be, it will tell me a lot about some other players.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
no one confirmed packages or stated they recieved one till right now though.
unless I missed it I didnt think dagny stated she had recieved one. if so then I missed it
She didn't, but she did come out with the theory. Usually that means she had some kind of inside info about "items."

Example: First person to say the doctor did a good job is usually either the doctor or mafia.

So seeing as I received a package which fits the game theme and I don't know what it does unless I open it which is the tell tale sign of an item (mafia wiki) Dagny to me is clean. I base her being clean off of like I said earlier I don't think the mob speaks up and talks about using an item that time warped the game.
Here's the thing...she just said that she got information about items because she was reading mafia wiki. She could have just been checking to see why we went back in time. I don't think it's really indicative of anything.
:shock: ... wow, jaysmiter knows me. :lol:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

ok i've made my choice...

net kicksave

I saw this as the mod last game when he was bad. He tries to push votes hard, aim at good players, and will rush a vote. There are other things in his post that just look bad to me. Don't have time to make a big post log.

I wouldn't doubt it tfrizz/pfidc (one of them) is bad...probably tfrizz. Again, like last game Kicksave would come out while two people are voting against each other saying its 2 townies fighting, both are innocent (when in fact one was a mafia he was trying to save).

just my .02, take it or leave it.

and at this point...i'm believing Pavel (although not sold on sdm vote). This is why its good to keep "good" players around
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

It'd almost be worth me switching right now just so we can end the day and work out info. I don't wanna run into a bomb though.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

mac5155 wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
well even items is there anything on the wiki about items?
It's mentioned within the roles. Again, I READ THE COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ROLES, THAT IS WHERE I CAME ACROSS ITEMS.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Speaking of good news. It's day 3.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Also, do not gloss over the write ups. There's information to be had there.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

dagny wrote:Also, do not gloss over the write ups. There's information to be had there.
I can't figure how anyone would just take a glance at the write-ups... I was able to find a ton of info from them in the last game.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Of couse, I'm not going to deny the whole "rushing of votes" when I was a baddie last game. You would have done the same thing. Any bad guy is going to try and rush votes on guys you know are good or not part of your clan.

At this point, though, I'm not rushing anything. We've been at this all day and we're really only going to get some more info once we finally kill off someone and shed some light on the matter. I can see why dagny was frustrated with you earlier because you're taking what I said before and using it now to try and condemn me with it when the situation is completely different. When the whole PFiDC vs. tfrizz thing started, it seemed as it was a villager pissy match. Now, we just need this day to end and start fresh with some more info.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Pavel Bure wrote:It'd almost be worth me switching right now just so we can end the day and work out info. I don't wanna run into a bomb though.
If you want, I'll release and re-net as the final person. This village will be better off with you here than me if it comes down to that.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

If people are worried about a bomb or whatever, I'll be the last vote. Just end this madness.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dangit kicksave you beat me to it.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

dagny wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
Also, depending on what you turn out to be, it will tell me a lot about some other players.
That's cool. At least my death will shed some light. I'm more than willing to die at this point. With all that has gone on, my death will actually hurt the baddies more then if I live to tell you the truth.

Like I said, I'm not an RP so the village only loses a player and nothing major.

The next day needs to be very organized. I'd say look at those trying to be the most confusing.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

release PFiDC
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Someone cast the 14th vote, I'll tack it on at the end.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

PensFanInDC wrote:
The next day needs to be very organized. I'd say look at those trying to be the most confusing.
If you do indeed get killed off, want to get out who you think has been the most confusing?
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

release sdm

net PFIDC
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »