WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WW XXV: A Return to Letsgopensburgh

Post by Troy Loney »

lynch zarovich

first post was to defend a single vote on him? I don't know, seems really defensive.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

I disagree MR. It allows for you to discount things as just another "hostile" action brought about typical playing over looking at the current situations and making assessments.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Troy Loney wrote:lynch zarovich

first post was to defend a single vote on him? I don't know, seems really defensive.
REEEAACHHH!!!

Don't strain yourself looking for a reason to vote for me.

If I was red, Juice would have died night 1.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

Rylan wrote:I would have gone with James Dean over Edward Smith.
Good call. Could've gone Dany Heatley as well now that I think about.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

True, but that would imply your are drunkenly steering. Though, possibly more accurate. :pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Zarovich wrote:

REEEAACHHH!!!

Unless your both red and his calling you out was just a front.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Or because Zarovich doesn't want to bring about immediate suspicion brought on by the immediate elimination of a person throwing accusations.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Troy Loney wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

REEEAACHHH!!!

Unless your both red and his calling you out was just a front.
What if the three of us are red and we are sacrificing me to get you two on the good side of the village?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Who hasnt voted yet? Who didnt vote Day 1?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Why are MWB and SDD voting for me?

I've been on my best behavior.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

So...this is an exciting adventure for sure. Will anyone talk or are we going to be the awkward kids at a party and largely ignore each other.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MRandall25 »

I don't like the way this Zarovich thing played out. Doesn't post until he's questioned.

Lunch Zaro. Color please.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

I could go with Zaro, but...
How many times have we voted for the guy in his shoes and actually got a red. We have at least one vote that way every game and I think we've only gotten a red once maybe (my own limited 10-15 game experience).
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Rylan wrote:So...this is an exciting adventure for sure. Will anyone talk or are we going to be the awkward kids at a party and largely ignore each other.
Had a client meeting this morning that went long. Read over the last few pages. There is really nothing to go on. The wolves were blocked last night by booger goo, so it's hard to connect anything there. Willie Kool mentioned Mrandall could have been the target. The wolves went after him and he saved himself. So, there's that. That's about as much as we have to go on, and that's not much.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Yes, but conversation is beneficial for the village. The limited amount we do, the easier it is to hide one's status of being a baddie. We are voting based on someone's limited interaction, when in reality the majority of players fit that bill. In this instance, I am not against it because I feel there is something there. Unfortunately, going through the game we will see more damage to the village brought about having to catch up using small data rather than a game's worth of information.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Crankshaft wrote:Had a client meeting this morning that went long. Read over the last few pages. There is really nothing to go on. The wolves were blocked last night by booger goo, so it's hard to connect anything there. Willie Kool mentioned Mrandall could have been the target. The wolves went after him and he saved himself. So, there's that. That's about as much as we have to go on, and that's not much.
You were cool with the Pecky vote yesterday.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Since canaan made it an option, I vote for an extension of the deadline, at least a couple of hours. By my count, only seven different players have posted since last night.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

redwill wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:Had a client meeting this morning that went long. Read over the last few pages. There is really nothing to go on. The wolves were blocked last night by booger goo, so it's hard to connect anything there. Willie Kool mentioned Mrandall could have been the target. The wolves went after him and he saved himself. So, there's that. That's about as much as we have to go on, and that's not much.
You were cool with the Pecky vote yesterday.
I'm not against going back to that. Was just kind of reiterating the "new developments" for today.

Also, I've just gone back and read over the posts, sorted by Author and a few things stand out. Pecky's only involvement has been 3 votes. Wouldn't mind going back to that vote.

Also kind of leery of Juice's involvement, as it has been sparse.

If I had to choose between those two, I'd go with lynch pecky.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

CBear3 wrote:I could go with Zaro, but...
How many times have we voted for the guy in his shoes and actually got a red. We have at least one vote that way every game and I think we've only gotten a red once maybe (my own limited 10-15 game experience).
elaborate on "the guy in his shoes"
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

redwill wrote:Since canaan made it an option, I vote for an extension of the deadline, at least a couple of hours. By my count, only seven different players have posted since last night.
If he doesn't extend the deadline, then we could just vote the quiet people off. You have to assume that there are some that are using the silence to their advantage.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Crankshaft wrote:
redwill wrote:Since canaan made it an option, I vote for an extension of the deadline, at least a couple of hours. By my count, only seven different players have posted since last night.
If he doesn't extend the deadline, then we could just vote the quiet people off. You have to assume that there are some that are using the silence to their advantage.
I doubt we have enough talkers to do that at this moment.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Rylan wrote:
Crankshaft wrote:
I doubt we have enough talkers to do that at this moment.
Maybe canaan can elaborate what happens if we keep the established noon deadline? Is it the majority vote leader? Is it randomized?

Can we vote to not lynch during a day phase? When reading up on the game on the Mafia Scum wiki, there is a no lynch option that I have never seen used in the games I've played here.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

It was the majority vote leader after day 1. And no lynch gives us absolutely 0 information. We need information at this point in the game or else we just watch as the reds slowly eliminate the game where we are constantly back at square one. A no lynch is only viable if everyone is actively participating.

Anyways,

blue kaizer

yellow zarovich.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by CBear3 »

thehockeyguru wrote:
CBear3 wrote:I could go with Zaro, but...
elaborate on "the guy in his shoes"
Somebody who didn't post day one, and arrives amid skepticism day 2.

In fact the only time I can recall it working off the top of my head was THG when we were red together a few games back.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Crankshaft »

Rylan wrote:It was the majority vote leader after day 1. And no lynch gives us absolutely 0 information. We need information at this point in the game or else we just watch as the reds slowly eliminate the game where we are constantly back at square one. A no lynch is only viable if everyone is actively participating.

Anyways,

blue kaizer

yellow zarovich.
Yea, you might not get the information right now but a no lynch keeps one more person alive in hopes that a night kill will give us more to go off of or at least extend the game a bit longer, in hopes to having more people participate.