***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: ***SUPER MARIO BROS. BRAWL GAME THREAD***

Post by shafnutz05 »

I am sticking with my vote. I'm not saying for sure that Kraftster is bad, but I think it's the highest percentage play right now. And if he IS bad, it will open up several other paths as well.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

you don't need to believe me senka... i could care less because to be honest (unless the reds are a bunch of morons) i'll be dead soon enough and you'll see that i am indeed the seer.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Senka wrote:Heres my thing with C2i. Let me vent.

I did not change my vote because I was in class, or else I would have. BUT heres the thing that struck me. If you are red and say you are green, you essentially know who is blue (because when you tell people "he is blue" you are encorporating green people in as well) You wont say as the seer "i found Juice. hes green" that's silly... So if you are red, you would easily know troy is blue. or troy could be red with you and you are throwing us through loops. As a red, I would 100% waste an attempt to kill you overnight, hoping the angel wasnt on board. I couldnt tell you how many games Ive modd'd or played where an angel is all about themselves unless they know for sure who they are protecting. So the fact it wasnt done, maybe they hope the village would kill you..

this is all assuming you are indeed green c2i.

But i did not read back -- if you indeed came out as a SEER, they cannot afford to wait around for the village to grow impatient with all their names out there... UNLESS they have a role block, and are just deeming his powers useless. BUT c2i came back with TROY, so they arent.

Im thrown through loops right now. I dont believe it. Im not saying Im the real seer, because I am not, but what I am saying is a story like that didnt sit well with me facing possible Stomp-ation.
Senka wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Malk is pretty hard on this c2i thing and I think it makes total sense to assume that the angel would have protected c2i last night. With this many people left, odds are way against the baddies nailing the angel with a kill or see (if they have one). Pushing too hard when the play to not waste a kill on c2i makes plenty of sense.
stomp Malkamaniac
i disagree to the fullest. especiially with left votes on him, obviously people weren't around. [see explaination post]
As per usual, I cannot begin to understand what Senka is talking about.

Maybe I'm still a noob, but, like I said, c2i not being targeted makes total sense to me. A case can be made for making an aggressive play to attempt a kill on c2i, but, I wouldn't do it yet if it were me.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

cupkeeper -2 (Juice, Troy)
relantel - 1 (canaan)
redwill - 1 (Kicksave)
Malka - 1 (Kraftster)
Kraftster - 3 (Shad, Malka, steve)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

most games the angel cannot protect the same person on back to back nights. chances are the angel would save the outted seer, yes? so why waste a kill when they'll probably just off me tonight because chances are the angel can't protect me again tonight.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Every night, c2i (if he is the real seer, which only he and the baddies know) reveals another player's identity. That is deadly, especially with the fact that he can give his results to the village since he has already been outed.

The seer is the most deadly position to the reds. If c2i is in fact the seer, I would try to kill him on two consecutive nights. If he was protected both nights, I would assume the angel has consecutive night saves on the same person and stop trying. But it makes absolutely no sense, considering the seer can identify a red and seriously hamper them, to not go after him.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

count2infinity wrote:most games the angel cannot protect the same person on back to back nights. chances are the angel would save the outted seer, yes? so why waste a kill when they'll probably just off me tonight because chances are the angel can't protect me again tonight.
Read my post above. Why not try to kill you two nights in a row just in case?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

stomp relantel

I'll go with canaan's random.org because I don't know what to make of the rest of this.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

shafnutz05 wrote:Every night, c2i (if he is the real seer, which only he and the baddies know) reveals another player's identity. That is deadly, especially with the fact that he can give his results to the village since he has already been outed.

The seer is the most deadly position to the reds. If c2i is in fact the seer, I would try to kill him on two consecutive nights. If he was protected both nights, I would assume the angel has consecutive night saves on the same person and stop trying. But it makes absolutely no sense, considering the seer can identify a red and seriously hamper them, to not go after him.
count2infinity wrote:you don't need to believe me senka... i could care less because to be honest (unless the reds are a bunch of morons) i'll be dead soon enough and you'll see that i am indeed the seer.
agreed shaf...
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

shafnutz05 wrote:Every night, c2i (if he is the real seer, which only he and the baddies know) reveals another player's identity. That is deadly, especially with the fact that he can give his results to the village since he has already been outed.

count2infinity wrote:most games the angel cannot protect the same person on back to back nights. chances are the angel would save the outted seer, yes? so why waste a kill when they'll probably just off me tonight because chances are the angel can't protect me again tonight.
This early, chances are stacked against c2i finding a red. He has nothing to go on other than Day 1 bandwagon posts. The only ways c2i dies are:
(1) Find the angel and kill the angel.
(2) Angel cannot protect on consecutive nights.

I agree that you gamble on (2) being the case, but, if I am red here, I am assuming c2i gets protected on Night 2 after claiming, so, I'm not wasting a kill there. Again, with the numbers where they are at, chances are very small that c2i finds a red. So, I'd rather not waste a kill and just target him on Night 3 and 4 to hope that (2) above is true.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I again dont like the likely target story of c2i, but its still possible. and Im willing to sit it out for a few days. 1 of 2 things can happen -- You are green and we essentially trust in you and find a red with you, or you are red and we eventually realize it after no real help. Either way, unless you are a red with powers involving how many days yu are alive, it cant hurt us with you being alive.

Im on board with Kraftster. 2 reasons: Coming after me last vote (which is fine) but not sticking with your "hunch" the next time. and I agree with Shaf in that at this current time, your found identity is one of few that can open things up if you are found to be red. STOMP KRAFT

Sidenote: I confuse myself sometimes in that when I am blue i find myself all over the place and jumping on other peoples ideas. when i am red I usually have a set path of destruction. Unfortunately I may be one of a few players that actually do that. so I cant give Kraftster that wiggle room because i am not sure.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I have no reason to not believe c2i, but the only thing I want to point out for future consideration that didn't sit right was that he claimed he was Mario. This is probably looking WAYYYY to far into it, but NAN is a Nintendo junkie. I would think Mario would be the angel based on his actual character and someone like Toad would be the seer.

Like I said, maybe looking too much into it and no way I'm voting for c2i, but just throwing that out there.

stomp kraftster

It seems like the best reasoning at this point.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Just to add to the above post, knowing that c2i is out there with some questions surrounding his claim, c2i is going to reveal who he investigated every n ight that he survives. In a way, the reds can use c2i to their advantage by finding out who some blues are who they can ignore at night with see (if they have) and kills. It cuts into the pool of people that they can push votes for (sort of), but with so many left, that's not that big of a deal.

Another compelling reason to leave him around when odds are so stacked against him finding a red.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

is anyone considering the fact that c2i is just blue & is saying this to cover his own ass?

i won't vote for him to find out, but he role claimed (kind of) in WWE Wars and he was able to be converted and help the reds win.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

stomp out krafty
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

thats essentially what i was hoping to rant about. Its too much of a risk to let them go. I again say that the only way he survives long enough is if he gets lucky and gets a red, because theres no way im letting him live if im red. thats silly.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kraftster wrote:Just to add to the above post, knowing that c2i is out there with some questions surrounding his claim, c2i is going to reveal who he investigated every n ight that he survives. In a way, the reds can use c2i to their advantage by finding out who some blues are who they can ignore at night with see (if they have) and kills. It cuts into the pool of people that they can push votes for (sort of), but with so many left, that's not that big of a deal.

Another compelling reason to leave him around when odds are so stacked against him finding a red.
It's not like c2i is going to say he found a green. This post makes no sense.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Kicksave wrote:is anyone considering the fact that c2i is just blue & is saying this to cover his own ass?

i won't vote for him to find out, but he role claimed (kind of) in WWE Wars and he was able to be converted and help the reds win.
If he is doing this, I say we vote him off the first day for the next ten games. I don't think this is the case though.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I stick to my guns on this and say c2i is red. But the risk isnt worth the reward at this stage of the game. Unless he does something to save himself, or dies somehow, i think he'll die from the village in a few days 2-4.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

for the record... im glad other players are on my line of thinking. Im more and more excited about this kraftster vote.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Code: Select all

Kraftster - 6 (Shad, Malka, steve, Senka, bhaw, slappy)
cupkeeper - 3 (Juice, Troy, relantel)
relantel  - 1 (canaan)
redwill   - 1 (Kicksave)
Malka     - 1 (Kraftster)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

blue redwill
curb stomp Kraftster

I can go for this.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

bhaw wrote:
Kraftster wrote:Just to add to the above post, knowing that c2i is out there with some questions surrounding his claim, c2i is going to reveal who he investigated every n ight that he survives. In a way, the reds can use c2i to their advantage by finding out who some blues are who they can ignore at night with see (if they have) and kills. It cuts into the pool of people that they can push votes for (sort of), but with so many left, that's not that big of a deal.

It's not like c2i is going to say he found a green. This post makes no sense.
You don't believe that, as a red with a remaining pool of 20+ players, there's value in knowing who one or two blues are?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Code: Select all

Kraftster - 7 (Shad, Malka, steve, Senka, bhaw, slappy, Kicksave)
cupkeeper - 3 (Juice, Troy, relantel)
relantel  - 1 (canaan)
Malka     - 1 (Kraftster)
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

blue cupkeeper

stomp kraftster

this is the most outgoing senka has been in a game for like a year....anyone else noticing this?