***Werewolf XV Game Thread***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***Werewolf XV Game Thread***

Post by mac5155 »

let it be known that i only asked what npv did because i honestly didnt know what he did, not because i didnt want to lynch him :scared:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

so what's the deal going to be with this? If i'm not around till tuesday will i be auto killed?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Troy Loney wrote:so what's the deal going to be with this? If i'm not around till tuesday will i be auto killed?
Get your PM in and we'll find out... :pop:

I think the rules for the long weekend will be like XIV were - no limits on the weekend. I.e the RP deadline is tonight at 7:40, but from there the next deadline should be Tuesday morning. The last big game had some active weekend work, with a couple cycles going through.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

oh noez! I be ded. g/l.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Write-up Coming!!!
Spoiler:
:scared:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Spoiler:
:scared:
fail.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

non-game related.. when i preview it, it shows up emoticon.. but it never does. wth.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

The residents of ZOMGMichalekandMartin were feeling pretty good about themselves after dispatching of that wolf npv. Everyone was celebrating at beerman's watering hole and things were getting a little out of hand. Off in the corner slappybrown and kraftster were arguing about who was better, Michalek or Martin. All of a sudden mikeenike piped up that Meszaros is better than both of them. This kind of subdued everyone and the party soon broke up. The next morning slappy and kraftster went to mike's hut to talk some sense into him but all they found was a blood trail and a note.

The note read
Spoiler:
Flyers SUCK!!! :evil:
MikeEnIke was a
Spoiler:
regular villager
On the other side of town shafnutz was minding his own business, or so he thought. He was just walking down the street when a dark figure emerged from the woods and BOOM! shot shafnutz right between the eyes.

shafnutz was just a
Spoiler:
regular villager
The village of ZOMGMichalekandMartin has 10 residents remaining:
3.NAN
4.Redwill
6.kraftster
8.Mac5155
9.SlappyBrown
10.MWB
12.Troy
13.Zarovich
14.Beerman
16.relantel
Spoiler:
The Departed:
canaan, a regular villager was killed by the wolves on Night 1.
PensFanInDC, a regular villager was lynched by the village on Day 1.
Senka, the seer was killed by the wolves on Night 2.
npv708, a wolf was lynched by the village on Day 2.
MikeEnIke, a regular villager was killed by the wolves on Night 3.
shafnutz05, a regular villager was shot by the JOAT on Night 3.
It is now DAY 3.

It takes 6 Votes to LYNCH

Deadline is 10:00 AM Tuesday July 6.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:non-game related.. when i preview it, it shows up emoticon.. but it never does. wth.
you have to put a space before the : in the spoiler for it to work. But if you do that and then preview it, it removes the space so when you hit submit it loses it :scared:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I am suspicious of relantel. Right after we got three votes on npv, he jumped in:
relantel wrote:what about zaro... he's more active than usual... or slappy, for the 3rd vote thing...

(i.e. it's day 2 and that's just as good as random.org.... which gave me npv anyway)
List Randomizer
There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

15.npv708
16.relantel
8.Mac5155
10.MWB
1.mikeenike
3.NAN
6.kraftster
12.Troy
9.SlappyBrown
7.Shafnutz05
13.Zarovich
14.Beerman
4.Redwill
Timestamp: 2010-07-02 15:53:12 UTC
Trying to divert it away from npv while still making it look like he'd vote that way. Then he tags on at the end of the vote, next to last, to cover.

lynch relantel
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

slappybrown wrote:I am suspicious of relantel. Right after we got three votes on npv, he jumped in:

Trying to divert it away from npv while still making it look like he'd vote that way. Then he tags on at the end of the vote, next to last, to cover.

lynch relantel

You don't want to do that.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

ok...so relantel is claiming to be green, i'll buy it for now.

beerman and mwb are kind of sticking out to me right now for their inactivity. and i'm also wondering if maybe nan is a wolf and sacrificed npv to clear himself....i dont know, that possibility seems strong with the seer gone....the wolf seer could have looked at senka first, saw he was the seer so that would kind of explain why they'd be willing to do that knowing they were going to kill the seer on night two....just a thought, because that was the most uncontested wolf lynch i've seen this early in the game
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

relantel wrote:
slappybrown wrote:I am suspicious of relantel. Right after we got three votes on npv, he jumped in:

lynch relantel

Interesting.... it's awful early in the vote to make a statement like this.

And to TL... yes, I was inactive today. Was gone all day. Not much more I can add to that.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
relantel wrote:

lynch relantel

Interesting.... it's awful early in the vote to make a statement like this.

And to TL... yes, I was inactive today. Was gone all day. Not much more I can add to that.

ok...thats probably reasonable, just throwing that out there. my initial thought was relantel cause he was the only one to go against the npv vote, but i'm not going to touch that right now.

i'm out now, i'll be back in a couple days, i just wanted to get my thoughts out there on this vote before i become mia
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I ammm smelling like a rose on my birthday deathbed

Wooo!!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

ah so i see i posted last night.. hahaha. at least it wasnt anything too vulgar i dont think..
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Troy Loney wrote:i'm also wondering if maybe nan is a wolf and sacrificed npv to clear himself....i dont know, that possibility seems strong with the seer gone....the wolf seer could have looked at senka first, saw he was the seer so that would kind of explain why they'd be willing to do that knowing they were going to kill the seer on night two....just a thought, because that was the most uncontested wolf lynch i've seen this early in the game
I think this is the best observation I've seen in a while. I'm also suspicious of nan, but more so of slappybrown. His comment about "Kill me tomorrow but let me be in on the npv kill" seems to be an easy way to gain trust with the village. Knowing that npv would come up red, the village would be unlikely to kill him the next day.

Anyway, it's the best I have right now.

lynch slappybrown
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Code: Select all

1 -relantel- (slappybrown)
1 -slappybrown- (redwill)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

unlynch relantel

So let me understand -- lynching a baddie is a bad thing and results in suspicion now, because it was uncontested. Those who were late on the lynch, who would be more likely to jump in on a late wolf kill escape suspcion, but NAN and I who voted for him immediately are potential wolfs. Ill update my this makes no sense book.

7 - npv708 (newarenanow, TroyLoney, slappybrown, Krafster, Zarovich, relentel, redwill)

What a surprise that redwill's name is the last vote.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

slappybrown wrote:unlynch relantel

So let me understand -- lynching a baddie is a bad thing and results in suspicion now, because it was uncontested. Those who were late on the lynch, who would be more likely to jump in on a late wolf kill escape suspcion, but NAN and I who voted for him immediately are potential wolfs. Ill update my this makes no sense book.

7 - npv708 (newarenanow, TroyLoney, slappybrown, Krafster, Zarovich, relentel, redwill)

What a surprise that redwill's name is the last vote.
My name is indeed last. That's odd in itself (doesn't happen much, for whatever reason), but in fact my name is last on the list of PFIDC's lynch, too. I was struck by that myself. But that's how it worked out.

I'll admit that the reversal in traditional thinking that you mention is weird, but in this case it makes at least some sense to me.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Code: Select all

1- slappybrown- (redwill)
Due to the lack of anything happening over the holiday weekend the deadline for this vote will be extended to 3 PM Tuesday.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Boo.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

alright well let's get this started back up.. i almost want to just read through the entire thread but i dont think there is much anything of substance yet...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so can we assume that the wolf seer found senka? using that information as well as the npv vote might help us find another bad guy.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I just read through the thread.

lynch Troy

For some reason he wants to get me out, and then also hesitated with npv both days.

On the first vote, we had a vote for pfidc and npv out there, and he went on some rant about those two, and then out of the blue voted for me.

During the second vote, he was the second person to vote for npv, but also put in there that he doesn't know why he is voting for him as he did not speak yet.

And then when I specifically stated in my vote why I voted for npv (it was a revenge vote from two games ago), he states that if he would have known that, he would have never voted for npv, but yet didn't change his vote.

And then we kill a wolf, and now I"m a wolf (even though there is only 4 in a small game) because I would attack one of my own right out of the gate.

Just seems like during that first day vote, he had no reason to vote for me, gave no explanation, but when voted for npv, he had to make some comments and have some "outs" just in case things shifted.

He probably knows I'm just a regular villager, (either via being the wolf seer or alpha) and doesn't want to waste a night kill because he wants to get a green player then, but is pushing to lynch me during the day.