*** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** Wolf Wars XI Game Thread ***

Post by Malkamaniac »

Let's keep last games unreal supremacy in the other game over thread. plox :)
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

dagny wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:There is no way that a Slappy bandwagon takes hold at this stage even though that would be my choice.
Well, it can't even be a consideration, without at least a 2nd vote. :lol:

I think Juice is messing around.
I voted for Slappy before you did......
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Yes. Come on THG and Dagny, I love when you guys get frisky. Start throwing insults!
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Juice - 7 (sdm5055, count2infinity, newarenanow, Troy Loney, Malkamaniac, Kicksave, shafnutz05)
Malkamaniac - 2 (relantel, MikeEnIke)
slappybrown - 2 (thehockeyguru, dagny)
dagny - 1 (MWB)
shafnutz05 - 1 (Zarovich)
thehockeyguru - 1 (Juice)
Troy Loney - 1 (canaan)

no vote
:
cup keeper
slappybrown

9 to lynch
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Malkamaniac wrote:Yes. Come on THG and Dagny, I love when you guys get frisky. Start throwing insults!
No need for that. I think this is the first time that we have agreed on something.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Yes. Come on THG and Dagny, I love when you guys get frisky. Start throwing insults!
No need for that. I think this is the first time that we have agreed on something.
Don't be like that. I want a fight.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

somebody give juice one more so i can end his life.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Whoa.... did you feel that? :lol:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote: You guys weren't even considering tfrizz at that point. Neither was I, till the tell, which wouldn't have happened, without my awful strategy.
What are you talking about? npv had voted for him every round, and from early up to the end I'd said that tfrizz was suspicious, giving reasons throughout.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

canaan wrote:somebody give juice one more so i can end his life.
He could always vote for himself. :pop:
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

well i really missed the mark on this one i suppose
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

dagny wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Whoa.... did you feel that? :lol:
Did the earth stop spinning?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote: You guys weren't even considering tfrizz at that point. Neither was I, till the tell, which wouldn't have happened, without my awful strategy.
What are you talking about? npv had voted for him every round, and from early up to the end I'd said that tfrizz was suspicious, giving reasons throughout.
npv. only npv. nobody would go with him. As I said, i thought for sure he'd quote that post of tfrizz's after I died, to bolster his case, since nobody would vote with him, for days.

twc even said he'd be stunned if tfrizz was bad.

IF anyone had latched on that tell, and trfrizz was voted out at that stage, you'd be looking at it differently.

It's not my fault that the players remaining didn't use what was given to them. :P

Aaaaand.... back to the game at hand.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

:face: myself for underestimation of how much :scared: this type of stunt can cause
sorry village for pretty much forcing you guys to lynch a villager, not well thought out on my part
unlynch thg
lynch slappybrown
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I am still surprised that everyone thought a player as experienced as Juice would think he would tell everyone he was bad on the first day and get himself killed. But whatev
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:
npv. only npv. nobody would go with him.
Not true, but whatever, you're awesome and your strategy shouldn't be doubted.

New game
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

shafnutz05 wrote:I am still surprised that everyone thought a player as experienced as Juice would think he would tell everyone he was bad on the first day and get himself killed. But whatev
or a baddy found an opportunity to get the village to kill a good (read: experienced) player.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

canaan wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I am still surprised that everyone thought a player as experienced as Juice would think he would tell everyone he was bad on the first day and get himself killed. But whatev
or a baddy found an opportunity to get the village to kill a good (read: experienced) player.
I really don't like the Juice vote, but it didn't look like it could be stopped. If we end up voting him off and he turns out to be blue, I would look at the people that said "ZOMG HE'S A WOLF" after he said that. It just seems weird for people to pounce on a statement like that and start a bandwagon, knowing how experienced he is.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

canaan wrote:
I tend to agree with this. When I read it I just kind of laughed it off. However, someone picked up on it and took a lot of credence in it. And seemed to pick up a lot of votes quickly.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote:
canaan wrote:
I really don't like the Juice vote, but it didn't look like it could be stopped. If we end up voting him off and he turns out to be blue, I would look at the people that said "ZOMG HE'S A WOLF" after he said that. It just seems weird for people to pounce on a statement like that and start a bandwagon, knowing how experienced he is.
I agree here. If he does come up blue, which seems likely there are a couple people who stand out for jumping on him so quickly.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

if the village gets any type of edge from giving me the ol' heave ho, then my work here is done :thumb:
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

shafnutz05 wrote:
canaan wrote:
experience is good, but only if you know they are good.

he has experience as a good baddie as well.

he always says the first vote is a crap shoot and random, and then his name gets called out and he is saying everyone is :scared:
what is the difference between voting him off and voting another random person off?

he said he was wolf that was good enough for me on day 1. not much else to go on he might be blue, and slappy might be blue, canaan might be blue, anyone can be blue
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I have no doubts that Juice could be trying to play the village...he is one hell of a player (and an even better human being). I am looking at it in a vacuum....people were jumping on him solely for saying "I am a wolf" and acting like they were 100% sure he was telling the truth. to me, that's just weird.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

sdm5055 wrote: what is the difference between voting him off and voting another random person off?
If it's going to just be random, for a day 1 vote why not just vote off someone who doesn't participate, in light of what happened last game?
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

you people are making day 1 way to complicated. either juice is red and is playing everyone on day 1 or some of the people debating on day 1 are red and making people be confused

my vote is on juice because there isn't a lot to go on he said he was a wolf. if its true or not I don't know but its enough to make the village go crazy

I don't care if he has been great in other games that means nothing to this game.