Welcome to LetsGoPens.com!

Please consider registering and joining the conversation.

Search found 1266 matches

by Badger Bob
Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 pm
Forum: NHR
Topic: Pittsburgh Pirates 2024
Replies: 39
Views: 3692

Re: Pittsburgh Pirates 2024

Calling that a safe call at the plate was a travesty. They got it wrong.
by Badger Bob
Thu May 16, 2024 7:45 am
Forum: NHR
Topic: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread
Replies: 3105
Views: 673550

Re: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Good luck with this schedule: Preseason NOTE: Dates have not been announced. HOME: Houston and Buffalo ROAD: Detroit Regular season Sept. 8 – at Atlanta, 1 p.m. Sept. 15 – at Denver, 4:05 p.m. Sept. 22 – Los Angeles Chargers, 1 p.m. Sept. 29 – at Indianapolis, 1 p.m. Oct. 6 – Dallas, 8:20 p.m. Oct. ...
by Badger Bob
Wed May 15, 2024 11:11 pm
Forum: NHR
Topic: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread
Replies: 3105
Views: 673550

Re: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

LOL, the Steelers play the Chiefs on Christmas Day. It's only available to watch via Netflix. That's one Steeler game I'll be missing. It will also be on a local channel in the Pittsburgh area. 🙂 Yeah, I thought about that after I posted that. I didn't read into it enough. Shooting from the hip I g...
by Badger Bob
Wed May 15, 2024 4:36 pm
Forum: NHR
Topic: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread
Replies: 3105
Views: 673550

Re: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

LOL, the Steelers play the Chiefs on Christmas Day. It's only available to watch via Netflix. That's one Steeler game I'll be missing.
by Badger Bob
Sat May 11, 2024 9:32 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Jake to Carolina
Replies: 245
Views: 13739

Re: Jake to Carolina

Sweep avoided.
by Badger Bob
Sat May 11, 2024 8:27 pm
Forum: NHR
Topic: Pittsburgh Pirates 2024
Replies: 39
Views: 3692

Re: Pittsburgh Pirates 2024

Skenes gets to witness Pirate incompetence first hand. I don't think I've ever seen 4 straight runs off 4 straight walks. EDIT: I guess there were two more after the rain delay. Insane. At least they took back the lead in the bottom of the 5th.


EDIT: and some how they win a very bizarre game.
by Badger Bob
Sat May 11, 2024 7:12 am
Forum: NHR
Topic: Pittsburgh Pirates 2024
Replies: 39
Views: 3692

Re: Pittsburgh Pirates 2024

Get ready! Here comes Paul-A-Palooza
by Badger Bob
Fri May 10, 2024 7:59 am
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Jake to Carolina
Replies: 245
Views: 13739

Re: Jake to Carolina

Puck-Lurker wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:00 am Carolina won't be making a reverse sweep against this Rangers team. Just not happening.

Say goodbye to 31st overall as well.
Pens are eff'd. Good thing they almost made the playoffs, amirite?
by Badger Bob
Thu May 09, 2024 6:02 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go
Replies: 73
Views: 4605

Re: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go

KG wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:06 pm With Keefe now gone. That is 19 head coaching changes since the end of last season lol. That has to be some type of record.
It's like musical chairs.
by Badger Bob
Thu May 09, 2024 1:41 pm
Forum: NHR
Topic: Pittsburgh Pirates 2024
Replies: 39
Views: 3692

Re: Pittsburgh Pirates 2024

Well, the Pirates are going with the Skene's debut Saturday. I'm a little surprised they are bringing him up in May and not their usual June nonsense for longer control.
by Badger Bob
Thu May 09, 2024 11:04 am
Forum: NHR
Topic: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread
Replies: 3105
Views: 673550

Re: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Signing of Scotty Miller is certainly not the answer I would be looking for at WR. Hope this isn't their last addition at wideout.
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 10:57 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Random Penguins Fodder
Replies: 2315
Views: 159265

Re: Random Penguins Fodder

Go Canes?
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go
Replies: 73
Views: 4605

Re: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go

I may have a surprise for this thread at the end of the week...for the Fire Sullivan crowd. What a tease!! It's not that exciting. Maybe more funny than anything. I'm ver disappoint. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r7aDhhamxm0/hqdefault.jpg Pfff LOL. I hope that nobody was in spit range during that speech.
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 10:48 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go
Replies: 73
Views: 4605

Re: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go

FLPensFan wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:15 pm
DeHaven162 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:34 am
FLPensFan wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:31 pm I may have a surprise for this thread at the end of the week...for the Fire Sullivan crowd.
What a tease!!
It's not that exciting. Maybe more funny than anything.
I'm ver disappoint.

Image
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 6:06 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Random Penguins Fodder
Replies: 2315
Views: 159265

Re: Random Penguins Fodder

8 attempts to get Pens @ 4th 28 clicks for me to get them to 4th. We should all expect the pick to be gone. If you are hoping for a 1.5% chance, you have a 98.5% chance of being disappointed. Oh for sure. Realistically, it will be Sharks picking 1st or 2nd, then again at 14th. And the Pens brass si...
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 6:05 pm
Forum: NHR
Topic: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread
Replies: 3105
Views: 673550

Re: Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread




The word was that the Steelers didn't want to pay what Boyd was asking for. Hard to believe that they wouldn't have offered him $5M+.
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 5:25 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Random Penguins Fodder
Replies: 2315
Views: 159265

Re: Random Penguins Fodder

HEY! Don't be getting on senior citizens! :evil: I'm a card carrying member of AARP. Me three. Cheers! Make me number 4. I am in my 76th year and probably won't see another Penguin Cup. Right there with you. I have an AARP card too. :D Bunch of old farts on here! LOL! :lol:
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 12:16 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Random Penguins Fodder
Replies: 2315
Views: 159265

Re: Random Penguins Fodder

Tonight is the draft lottery. Pens have a 1.5% chance of winning the lottery, which means they could move up to 10 spots, to 4th overall. I clicked on the draft simulator once and the Pens won :D https://www.tankathon.com/nhl A little different for me. Clicked on it about 15 times before they got i...
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 7:13 am
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Random Penguins Fodder
Replies: 2315
Views: 159265

Re: Random Penguins Fodder

HEY! Don't be getting on senior citizens! :evil: I'm a card carrying member of AARP.
by Badger Bob
Tue May 07, 2024 7:12 am
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go
Replies: 73
Views: 4605

Re: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go

They could make Sullivan director of player development. :face:
by Badger Bob
Mon May 06, 2024 10:29 am
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Random Penguins Fodder
Replies: 2315
Views: 159265

Re: Random Penguins Fodder

:o This thread is on page 87. I feel something magical is on the way!.
by Badger Bob
Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 am
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Random Penguins Fodder
Replies: 2315
Views: 159265

Re: Random Penguins Fodder

These playoff teams are all very similar in talent. Really does come down to coaching and structure. Look at how the Canes D pinches, a forward always covers. Same with the Bruins. Pens never do that. Way too much freelancing in the Pens game. Power play goals can win you games. Pens have the 30th ...
by Badger Bob
Mon May 06, 2024 9:07 am
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go
Replies: 73
Views: 4605

Re: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go

Wouldn't that deserve a new thread? :pop:
by Badger Bob
Fri May 03, 2024 3:15 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go
Replies: 73
Views: 4605

Re: Associate Coach Todd Reirden let go

maopens wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:06 pm Reirden wasn't used properly.
:lol: Post of the day!