My boss just bought me Pens tickets for my birthday!

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

My boss just bought me Pens tickets for my birthday!

Postby Weegie on Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:44 pm

I was walking by the boss/owners office today, I have worked for him for 20.5 years, he knows I'm a Pens fan and Broncos fan (I know, I know lol!) and he said "come in here". I thought "what now, what trouble am I in?" but he said "when's your birthday?" and I said "the 26th" and he said "this month" and I said "yes", he told me to "stay here"......I want to get you something" and was looking at his computer and he said "I want to get you tickets for when the Penguins play the Flyers (Cryers) in Philly" and I just said "you don't have to do that!" but he insisted and kept looking to see when they play and they don't play down there until January he said but that's a 7:00 start and I'm over an hour away and work that day so he said "here you go, Sunday March 29th, 12:00, how's that?" and I said that would be just fine, he shook my hand and said "Happy Birthday", and later he came back to where I work and handed me the ticket papers that they sent him via email and said "you're good to go".

Wow......he's not too bad for being a Cryers fan lol!!!! :shock: :-D

I said "if the Penguins win I have to refund you, right?" and he just laughed! :D
Weegie
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: My boss just bought me Pens tickets for my birthday!

Postby Humperdink on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Your boss knows what's important. Happy Birthday!
Humperdink
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: My boss just bought me Pens tickets for my birthday!

Postby ville5 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:46 am

You've worked for him for 20.5 years and he doesn't know your b-day??!?? WTH? :lol: Just kidding weegie, enjoy the game.
ville5
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins