New online seat relocation process

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: New online seat relocation process

Postby SLF66 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:26 am

Is anyone else with a half season package not able to look at the full season package due to a recurring error "failed to retrieve price data?"
SLF66
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby The Colonel on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:20 pm

I wont know till Monday when I look at mine. I don't want to move from my seats....EVER.......but I would like to upgrade to a full season in my seats...but I will probably have to wait it out for the guy who has plan B in my seats.
The Colonel
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Kraftster on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 am

Amazing program. Relocated this morning in about 5 minutes from launch of the application to checking out with my new seats. Totally intuitive process and no hiccups or hurdles at all.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby PAPLine on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:18 am

I still want to go to from a half year to a full year plan, and I don't think anyone has the Plan B for my seats. I was able to but them from Ticketmaster for a couple of games last year. They have told me I am still on the "List" but can't tell me where I stand.
PAPLine
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby The Colonel on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:54 pm

PAPLine wrote:I still want to go to from a half year to a full year plan, and I don't think anyone has the Plan B for my seats. I was able to but them from Ticketmaster for a couple of games last year. They have told me I am still on the "List" but can't tell me where I stand.

I have Plan A, and in the first year of Consol, I was not allowed to buy a full season because they wanted to get as many STH's as possible in, so I had to settle for just a half, even though in that first year, nobody had Plan B in my seats, as I was able to do the same thing with ticket master. However, last year they said I could upgrade, but I do not want to move my seats, and now someone else has Plan B, so it is a waiting game for me. Years ago in Civic Arena, weather there was another person with a half season in the same seats or not, if the other person had senority and wanted a full season....you had to move....but they dont do that now, even though I have senority in my seats. Basically it is a waiting game of who will wait longer for a full season. well, I am not giveing my great seats up....so it may be a long wait....that I will end up winning in the end! Haha
The Colonel
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby The Colonel on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Oh well.....nobody with plan A or Plan B can upgrade to a full season. really? At least by todays date you can't.
The Colonel
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Ossa on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Anyone else having trouble logging in? I keep getting an error
Ossa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby The Colonel on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:09 am

It took me 20 minutes before it would let me when it was my time.
The Colonel
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby DeltaAgent on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:08 am

Logged on just fine at my scheduled time on Thursday, but attempts to log in on Friday and Saturday have been unsuccessful. I get the "...problem with your submission" error, which I assume is the error that you guys are getting.
DeltaAgent
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Ossa on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am

The Colonel wrote:It took me 20 minutes before it would let me when it was my time.

I can't even log into my Pens account. But it seems DeltaAgent is also having a problem logging in so it isnt just me.
Ossa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby DeltaAgent on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:49 am

My guess is that the host is overloaded at this point. The log on times were given as any time after your scheduled spot. So I am sure everyone has logged on and then goes back periodically to check what little is available just for the heck of it. By now, pretty much anyone can log on, and the system can only handle so many.
DeltaAgent
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby ferris274 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Can somebody with full season tickets PM me or send me an email (my sn @ gmail)? I have a couple of questions about full season pricing and what's still showing available in the system. Thanks!
ferris274
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins