Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby canaan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm

why didnt you out the bad guys on night 3 if you turned on them?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,003
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Malk and redwill are blue. I'm green.
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 pm

mac5155 wrote:I am Sherman McMaster, outlaw turned lawman. I have betrayed my cowboys and am now on the side of the Earp family. This happened on night 3. I was turned, and they presumably recruited someone in my place. the recruit has to be the only one left, because I was able to converse with all of them that have died thus far. I do not know the recruit, and they cannot kill me. The only way I die is by lynching.


So you're green?
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby canaan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:17 pm

mac makes the most sense if mwb is correct.

if not mac, then nan and me.

...if mwb is telling the truth.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,003
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:17 pm

canaan wrote:mac makes the most sense if mwb is correct.

if not mac, then nan and me.

...if mwb is telling the truth.


I'm Wyatt. Would someone like to dispute me?
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby redwill on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

mac is definitely red, IMO.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,338
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Wichita, KS

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

canaan wrote:why didnt you out the bad guys on night 3 if you turned on them?


I was "undercover" and if I said anything about them, I would be modkilled.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 46,166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm

MWB wrote:
mac5155 wrote:I am Sherman McMaster, outlaw turned lawman. I have betrayed my cowboys and am now on the side of the Earp family. This happened on night 3. I was turned, and they presumably recruited someone in my place. the recruit has to be the only one left, because I was able to converse with all of them that have died thus far. I do not know the recruit, and they cannot kill me. The only way I die is by lynching.


So you're green?


Not your typical shade of green. I am assuming that was a typo though.. not positive.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 46,166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby canaan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm

lynch mac5155
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,003
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm

mac5155 wrote:
canaan wrote:why didnt you out the bad guys on night 3 if you turned on them?


I was "undercover" and if I said anything about them, I would be modkilled.


What powers did you have?
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby Malkamaniac on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm

not your typical shad of green? Screams role call. He's bad.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 33,586
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby newarenanow on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 pm

mac is FOS. Can we all agree and have the limit reached?
newarenanow
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 40,586
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 pm

MWB wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
canaan wrote:why didnt you out the bad guys on night 3 if you turned on them?


I was "undercover" and if I said anything about them, I would be modkilled.


What powers did you have?


I have no powers other than the knowledge that I've given you already. If the seer looked at me, I was then able to converse with you all.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 46,166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 pm

mac5155 wrote:
MWB wrote:
mac5155 wrote:I am Sherman McMaster, outlaw turned lawman. I have betrayed my cowboys and am now on the side of the Earp family. This happened on night 3. I was turned, and they presumably recruited someone in my place. the recruit has to be the only one left, because I was able to converse with all of them that have died thus far. I do not know the recruit, and they cannot kill me. The only way I die is by lynching.


So you're green?


Not your typical shade of green. I am assuming that was a typo though.. not positive.


So you were a member of the earp's, but I knew nothing about you?
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby Malkamaniac on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Two games in a row that the last bad ended with a hail mary role claim.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 33,586
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby canaan on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 pm

mac5155 wrote:
MWB wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
canaan wrote:why didnt you out the bad guys on night 3 if you turned on them?


I was "undercover" and if I said anything about them, I would be modkilled.


What powers did you have?


I have no powers other than the knowledge that I've given you already. If the seer looked at me, I was then able to converse with you all.

if the seer looked at you, you could pm them and tell them the baddies you were with?

lol
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 38,003
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Malkamaniac wrote:Two games in a row that Malk came in and ruined it for the village.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 46,166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:22 pm

canaan wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
MWB wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
canaan wrote:why didnt you out the bad guys on night 3 if you turned on them?


I was "undercover" and if I said anything about them, I would be modkilled.


What powers did you have?


I have no powers other than the knowledge that I've given you already. If the seer looked at me, I was then able to converse with you all.

if the seer looked at you, you could pm them and tell them the baddies you were with?

lol


Yes.
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 46,166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby Malkamaniac on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 pm

mac5155 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Two games in a row that Malk came in and ruined it for the village.


How do you figure? The village won last game. The village is about to win this game.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 33,586
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Mac, are you sure you weren't the recruit.... maybe an Earp brother who switched over to a cowboy?
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby mac5155 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:30 pm

MWB wrote:Mac, are you sure you weren't the recruit.... maybe an Earp brother who switched over to a cowboy?


yea, im pretty sure. Cause I know there's one more Earp brother out there ;)
mac5155
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 46,166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: governor of Fayettenam

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm

String up mac
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm

mac5155 - 4 - nan, redwill, canaan, malks
malks - 1 - mac

Deadline is 4PM, but if everyone votes I'll call it early.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,129
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Is that a final vote MWB?
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,129
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Postby MWB on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Yes
MWB
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,386
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

PreviousNext

Return to NHR Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

e-mail