Single-game tickets for Penguins 19-20 season

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Single-game tickets for Penguins 19-20 season

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:41 am

Anyone know when single-game tickets usually go on sale for the Penguins? My son wants to go to a game in Pittsburgh for his 18th birthday, and I am trying to plan some logistics. Currently targeting the Saturday, November 9th 7pm game against Chicago. Have information on everything else I need, but, I have no idea when single game tickets go on sale, and the resale market doesn't look very attractive to me.

Anyone have an idea of when individual game tickets typically go on sale for the Penguins? Florida, for example, has already started selling single game tickets....was hoping the Penguins would be doing so within the week as well?
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Single-game tickets for Penguins 19-20 season

Postby pens_CT on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 am

FLPensFan wrote:Anyone know when single-game tickets usually go on sale for the Penguins? My son wants to go to a game in Pittsburgh for his 18th birthday, and I am trying to plan some logistics. Currently targeting the Saturday, November 9th 7pm game against Chicago. Have information on everything else I need, but, I have no idea when single game tickets go on sale, and the resale market doesn't look very attractive to me.

Anyone have an idea of when individual game tickets typically go on sale for the Penguins? Florida, for example, has already started selling single game tickets....was hoping the Penguins would be doing so within the week as well?

I haven't seen anything so far for this upcoming season, however historically it's been early September when they go on sale. Typically right after labor day.
pens_CT
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:53 pm

One other question I had was, does anyone have a rough estimate of what face value is for the 100 level, either the upper rows of 100 and/or corners & behind the net.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby ville5 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:43 am

You can actually find some decent prices on here in the ticket exchange thread. If you can find the amount of tix you need.
ville5
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby johnnews on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:56 am

Early August, according to my contact in the Pens ticket office
johnnews
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby FLPensFan on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:18 am

johnnews wrote:Early August, according to my contact in the Pens ticket office

Thanks.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby johnnews on Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:56 am

Just to confirm, I was in my TM account for a different reason yesterday and saw that I purchased Pens tix on 8/2/18. So, the early August info I received looks to be spot on.
johnnews
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby FLPensFan on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:16 am

johnnews wrote:Just to confirm, I was in my TM account for a different reason yesterday and saw that I purchased Pens tix on 8/2/18. So, the early August info I received looks to be spot on.

:thumb: Thanks again!
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby jpvs2k6 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:21 am

August 1st, I believe.

I got an email yesterday about the Lemieux 6.6k, and one of the perks for running in the race is a chance to buy "discounted" tickets for the 10/16 game vs. Colorado. In that email, they said the info for the tickets will be sent out on 8/1.
jpvs2k6
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby sjnhiils on Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:15 pm

FLPensFan wrote:Anyone know when single-game tickets usually go on sale for the Penguins? My son wants to go to a game in Pittsburgh for his 18th birthday, and I am trying to plan some logistics. Currently targeting the Saturday, November 9th 7pm game against Chicago. Have information on everything else I need, but, I have no idea when single game tickets go on sale, and the resale market doesn't look very attractive to me.

Tickets for that game go on sale August 7. Not sure of face value for lower level but I think season ticket holders pay around $120. Secondary market starts around $170 so I would think face value would lie somewhere in between.
sjnhiils
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby FreeCandy44 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:12 pm

If anybody has handicapped seating available please let me know.
FreeCandy44
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins