2019 LGP Summer Armchair GM Thread

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

2019 LGP Summer Armchair GM Thread

Postby FLPensFan on Fri May 17, 2019 1:18 pm

With all the trade talk and roster shakeup talk heading into the offseason, and the other thread getting a bit large and sometimes circular, I thought I would start a thread with a little bit of a game for us. You get to be the GM for the Penguins this summer

1. 2019-2020 cap is assumed to be 83M for the purpose of this thread.
2. Minimum player salary for 2019-2010 season is 700K. Keep that in mind if you are resigning RFAs or signing low end UFAs.
3. You can make up to 3 trades. Only 1 of which is allowed to be a 3 team trade.
4. If you want to trade Tristan Jarry in a separate deal, it won't count against your 3 trades. That's the only player exception.
5. All trades should attempt to be realistic. Let's not go trading Jarry for Connor McDavid, Kessel for Matthews and Marner, etc.
6. Trades must follow salary cap, salary retention, and roster limit rules.
7. [Optional] You can also list who you would draft for the Penguins in round 1, whether that is with their current pick in Round 1, or if you have them acquire a pick via trade.

I strongly suggest using CapFriendly's ArmChair GM as a guide if you want to play along. https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm. Choose Create Team, choose Penguins, set year to 2019-2020 and set cap to 83000000. You don't need an account on CapFriendly to make a team (but you do if you want to publish it with a link).

For now, let's only respond to this thread with your "entry" of what you would do in terms of trades/RFA resigns/UFA signings. After the weekend, say by 8am Monday, we can discuss some of the proposals. Looking for this to be fun, but, also interested to see if anyone comes up with some fresh ideas for possible trade targets, within reason, that maybe nobody else has considered in the big thread of off-season moves.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: 2019 LGP Summer Armchair GM Thread

Postby Jim on Fri May 17, 2019 4:32 pm

I hope that iFishyHD doesn't post her... because that person is... not college material.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby FLPensFan on Sun May 19, 2019 9:48 pm

OK, since nobody else wants to play along :( , here's what I came up with:

Resign ZAR, 2 years 800K per season
Resign Blueger, 2 years 750K per season
Resign Johnson, 2 years 725K per season
Resign Pettersson, 3 years, 2.25M per season

Trade Kessel to Arizona for Arizona's 2019 1st rounder (15th overall), Chicago's 3rd rounder (owned by Arizona), and defensive prospect Pierre-Olivier Joseph.
--This gives Pittsburgh 2 1st round picks in a draft that is said to be rather deep through the top 40-50 players.
--This gives Pittsburgh a solid puck moving defensive prospect in Joseph. He'll turn 20 July 1st, so the LH-LD prospect could play in WBS this coming season. He's not Arizona's top prospect, but he's probably in their top 5. Was drafted 23rd overall. 6'2", good speed and puck moving ability and strong hockey IQ. Having both him and Addison in the fold would go a long way.

Trade Olli Maatta for Andreas Athanisiou, plus, Pittsburgh trades both 1st rounders and receives Detroit's #6 overall pick.
--Pittsburgh can keep both 1st rounders and be content, or, they could use both to try and move up.
--Detroit has a lot of young talent right now. They really have enough young forwards (Larkin, Mantha, Athanisiou, Bertuzzi, Zadina, Rasmussen, Svechnikov) that they need to build around, not keep going the Oilers route of throwing more and more young guys on the roster. Detroit needs defense if anything, and the top defensive draft pick, Bowen Byram, expected to be picked before Detroit goes at #6. They could move down 9 spots and still have a shot at guys like Soderstrom, York, or Broberg on defense.
--Penguins take a shot at getting a young forward who has a shot at stepping into the NHL right away. Turcotte and Newhook would fit that speed mold, Dach and Boldy a bit more physical scoring ability.
--Penguins get a lower class replacement for Kessel. Athanisiou will likely never have the top end production like Kessel, but, AA is better defensively, has speed, and is younger.

Trade Tristan Jarry and a 2020 4th for Jake Bean
--Carolina gets a young backup goalie to go with Mrazek, and Pittsburgh gets a young puck moving defenseman to play on the 3rd line.

With these moves, I ended up with 5.56M in cap space with a 22 man roster, which looked like this:

McCann-Crosby-Guentzel
Athanisiou-Malkin-Hornqvist
Simon-Bjugstad-Rust
Johnson-Blueger-ZAR

Dumo-Letang
Pettersson-Schultz
Bean-Gudbranson
xJohnson, Riikola

Murray
DeSmith

Some notes here:
---Johnson is still on the roster? So is Gudbranson? I'll start with the latter. Gudbranson isn't terrible. There simply aren't a lot of quality 3rd pairing RD available. There are some good 2nd pairing guys.....Trouba, Miller, etc, but, Schultz is here, and he's not a 3rd pairing guy either. In the end, the Penguins would either have to overpay a 3rd pairing guy anyways, so might as well just keep Gudbranson and have other options available.
--As for Johnson, I supposed I could have looked more for a fit or somewhere to dump him, but, I didn't see it right now.
--With 5.56M still left in space, I'd be looking at someone like Ferland or even Brett Connolly. Tough call there because you could also hope the #6 overall pick can earn a spot. If Penguins kept the 2 1st rounders, added something else with Maatta for AA, then that makes another signing for Ferland/Connolly more doable. It can't be Simon. His Corsi and stuff can be great, but, Simon got a lot of time on the 1st line. He finished the season with 8 goals and 28 points. That's not even really solid 3rd liner production. Penguins need better.

My biggest goals were to add some picks (15 & 21, plus 3rd.....or move up to #6), a prospect (Joseph), a young puck moving d-man (Bean). Tweak the backend, have some better puck movers in the near term pipeline with Joseph and Addison, and tweak the fowards.

I'd be happy if any of these deals worked out as a start.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Ohio_Pens_fan on Sun May 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Gotta find a way to get rid of J.J. Send him to Ottawa, they need to clear the cap bottom, for whomever. I think it was you maybe who suggested we take back the goalie Conlon and bury him in the minors. Your ideas sound very well thought out and well within the cap. Five million could bring in some very nice winger options.
Well done.
EDIT - would love to Hoffman from FLA here.
Ohio_Pens_fan
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby FLPensFan on Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 am

Ohio_Pens_fan wrote:Gotta find a way to get rid of J.J. Send him to Ottawa, they need to clear the cap bottom, for whomever. I think it was you maybe who suggested we take back the goalie Conlon and bury him in the minors. Your ideas sound very well thought out and well within the cap. Five million could bring in some very nice winger options.
Well done.
EDIT - would love to Hoffman from FLA here.

I think Florida would be smart to move him if they land Panarin. Florida needs to move a goalie (almost certainly Reimer) and one other big forward contract to make room for Panarin and Bob, and maybe shuffle their defense a bit. I'd much rather see Florida deal Hoffman than Huberdeau, however, Hoffman's ability to play both wings could be a factor.

Hoffman also shouldn't be terribly expensive, because he is a UFA at season's end, and likely going to command a decent raise on his 5.18M cap hit.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby 100565 on Mon May 20, 2019 10:34 am

OK. I will play.

I would like to see a significant roster turnover this offseason - freshen things up a bit. Three trade limit in this fantasy world was tough. At this point, I see no reason to NOT trade 1st round picks; we do not have time with this team to let someone develop 3years.

Maatta, Hallender, 4th (2019) for Athanasiou

Kessel, Johnson, and 1st (2019) for Hjalmarsson and Grabner.

Hornqvist for 3rd to Colorado or any team wants him. I like him, but change is needed.

Sign Ferland for 5yr - $5mil
Sign ZAR for $925K
Sign Blueger for $700K
Sign Petterson for 2yr - $2.35mil

Leaving $3.025 mil of cap space for error in contract estimates, leave about $1mil for in-season roster moves, and fill out 23 man roster.

McCann . Crosby . Guentzel
Athanasiou . Malkin . Rust
Ferland . Bjugstad . Grabner
Simon . Blueger . ZAR

Dumoulin . Letang
Hjalmarsson . Schultz
Petterson . Gudbranson
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby FLPensFan on Mon May 20, 2019 11:39 am

100565 wrote:OK. I will play.

I would like to see a significant roster turnover this offseason - freshen things up a bit. Three trade limit in this fantasy world was tough. At this point, I see no reason to NOT trade 1st round picks; we do not have time with this team to let someone develop 3years.

Maatta, Hallender, 4th (2019) for Athanasiou

Kessel, Johnson, and 1st (2019) for Hjalmarsson and Grabner.

Hornqvist for 3rd to Colorado or any team wants him. I like him, but change is needed.

Sign Ferland for 5yr - $5mil
Sign ZAR for $925K
Sign Blueger for $700K
Sign Petterson for 2yr - $2.35mil

Leaving $3.025 mil of cap space for error in contract estimates, leave about $1mil for in-season roster moves, and fill out 23 man roster.

Ferland . Bjugstad . Grabner
Simon . Blueger . ZAR

Dumoulin . Letang
Hjalmarsson . Schultz
Petterson . Gudbranson

I don't mind the Athanisiou trade, but I think you've really undersold Kessel and Hornqvist.
I'm not saying they are going to haul in a windfall for the Penguins, but both of those deals seem light.
Also haven't really moved out too much $$ on defense.
I'm OK with Ferland signing, but it's a bit pricey. I think his injuries is going to back his price down. 4M sounds like a better number for him.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby lemieuxReturns on Mon May 20, 2019 11:57 am

FLPensFan wrote:OK, since nobody else wants to play along :( , here's what I came up with:

Trade Kessel to Arizona for Arizona's 2019 1st rounder (15th overall), Chicago's 3rd rounder (owned by Arizona), and defensive prospect Pierre-Olivier Joseph.
--This gives Pittsburgh 2 1st round picks in a draft that is said to be rather deep through the top 40-50 players.
--This gives Pittsburgh a solid puck moving defensive prospect in Joseph. He'll turn 20 July 1st, so the LH-LD prospect could play in WBS this coming season. He's not Arizona's top prospect, but he's probably in their top 5. Was drafted 23rd overall. 6'2", good speed and puck moving ability and strong hockey IQ. Having both him and Addison in the fold would go a long way.

Trade Olli Maatta for Andreas Athanisiou, plus, Pittsburgh trades both 1st rounders and receives Detroit's #6 overall pick.
--Pittsburgh can keep both 1st rounders and be content, or, they could use both to try and move up.
--Detroit has a lot of young talent right now. They really have enough young forwards (Larkin, Mantha, Athanisiou, Bertuzzi, Zadina, Rasmussen, Svechnikov) that they need to build around, not keep going the Oilers route of throwing more and more young guys on the roster. Detroit needs defense if anything, and the top defensive draft pick, Bowen Byram, expected to be picked before Detroit goes at #6. They could move down 9 spots and still have a shot at guys like Soderstrom, York, or Broberg on defense.
--Penguins take a shot at getting a young forward who has a shot at stepping into the NHL right away. Turcotte and Newhook would fit that speed mold, Dach and Boldy a bit more physical scoring ability.
--Penguins get a lower class replacement for Kessel. Athanisiou will likely never have the top end production like Kessel, but, AA is better defensively, has speed, and is younger.

--Carolina gets a young backup goalie to go with Mrazek, and Pittsburgh gets a young puck moving defenseman to play on the 3rd line.

With these moves, I ended up with 5.56M in cap space with a 22 man roster, which looked like this:

McCann-Crosby-Guentzel
Simon-Bjugstad-Rust
Johnson-Blueger-ZAR

Dumo-Letang
Pettersson-Schultz
Bean-Gudbranson
xJohnson, Riikola

Murray
DeSmith

Some notes here:
---Johnson is still on the roster? So is Gudbranson? I'll start with the latter. Gudbranson isn't terrible. There simply aren't a lot of quality 3rd pairing RD available. There are some good 2nd pairing guys.....Trouba, Miller, etc, but, Schultz is here, and he's not a 3rd pairing guy either. In the end, the Penguins would either have to overpay a 3rd pairing guy anyways, so might as well just keep Gudbranson and have other options available.
--As for Johnson, I supposed I could have looked more for a fit or somewhere to dump him, but, I didn't see it right now.
--With 5.56M still left in space, I'd be looking at someone like Ferland or even Brett Connolly. Tough call there because you could also hope the #6 overall pick can earn a spot. If Penguins kept the 2 1st rounders, added something else with Maatta for AA, then that makes another signing for Ferland/Connolly more doable. It can't be Simon. His Corsi and stuff can be great, but, Simon got a lot of time on the 1st line. He finished the season with 8 goals and 28 points. That's not even really solid 3rd liner production. Penguins need better.

My biggest goals were to add some picks (15 & 21, plus 3rd.....or move up to #6), a prospect (Joseph), a young puck moving d-man (Bean). Tweak the backend, have some better puck movers in the near term pipeline with Joseph and Addison, and tweak the fowards.

I like what you have suggested. But the defense is still too expensive. I would look to dump another defensive contract and lock up Duchene long term. He plays both center and LW. He could play on Geno's wing moving Anthanisou to the third. I know it makes us more top-heavy but if there is plans at some point to trade away Geno (i hope that never happens) it is hard to pass up the opportunity of a 28 year old top end UFA centerman that would cost us nothing to acquire and could be a 2C down the road. Not sure what it would cost but maybe 8 million x 6 years?
lemieuxReturns
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby FLPensFan on Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

lemieuxReturns wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:OK, since nobody else wants to play along :( , here's what I came up with:

McCann-Crosby-Guentzel
Simon-Bjugstad-Rust
Johnson-Blueger-ZAR

Dumo-Letang
Pettersson-Schultz
Bean-Gudbranson
xJohnson, Riikola

Murray
DeSmith

Some notes here:

I like what you have suggested. But the defense is still too expensive. I would look to dump another defensive contract and lock up Duchene long term. He plays both center and LW. He could play on Geno's wing moving Anthanisou to the third. I know it makes us more top-heavy but if there is plans at some point to trade away Geno (i hope that never happens) it is hard to pass up the opportunity of a 28 year old top end UFA centerman that would cost us nothing to acquire and could be a 2C down the road. Not sure what it would cost but maybe 8 million x 6 years?

So if you were able to dump Johnson for something without retaining salary or taking a contract back, that would work regarding Duchene, but......does Duchene want to come here? I'm not sold that Duchene will want to play wing for 3 or more years waiting for Malkin to retire or get traded. You also have to take into account Murray will get a raise in 2020-2021, McCann will get a raise, potentially significant, and Schultz will need to be resigned or replaced.

If I had to pick one reason why not to add Duchene.....I just think it's too much of a Brassard 2.0 situation. Duchene can play wing, but its not his optimal position. I think the Penguins have another 2-3 years before they need to start looking at younger centers that can grow into the #2 center behind Crosby.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby FLPensFan on Mon May 20, 2019 12:18 pm

lemieuxReturns wrote:

McCann-Crosby-Guentzel
Simon-Bjugstad-Rust
Johnson-Blueger-ZAR

Dumo-Letang
Pettersson-Schultz
Bean-Gudbranson
xJohnson, Riikola

Murray
DeSmith

Some notes here:

So if you were able to dump Johnson for something without retaining salary or taking a contract back, that would work regarding Duchene, but......does Duchene want to come here? I'm not sold that Duchene will want to play wing for 3 or more years waiting for Malkin to retire or get traded. You also have to take into account Murray will get a raise in 2020-2021, McCann will get a raise, potentially significant, and Schultz will need to be resigned or replaced.

If I had to pick one reason why not to add Duchene.....I just think it's too much of a Brassard 2.0 situation. Duchene can play wing, but its not his optimal position. I think the Penguins have another 2-3 years before they need to start looking at younger centers that can grow into the #2 center behind Crosby.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby lemieuxReturns on Mon May 20, 2019 12:32 pm

"Geno, I know we have not really given you anything to work with over the years so we went out and traded Maatta for Athanisiou" wasn't really what I had in mind to finally go out and try to help Geno's line get better.
lemieuxReturns
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby FLPensFan on Mon May 20, 2019 12:41 pm

lemieuxReturns wrote:

"Geno, I know we have not really given you anything to work with over the years so we went out and traded Maatta for Athanisiou" wasn't really what I had in mind to finally go out and try to help Geno's line get better.

I think it would be a good start. You want to give him another top end forward with 60-80 point production, to me, requires a much bigger overhaul of the team:
---move Johnson's salary
---move Gudbranson's salary
---move Hornqvist salary

The other option....try breaking up Sid and Jake. Jake started out with Malkin, and they seemed to work well together.

McCann-Crosby-Rust
Athanisiou-Malkin-Guentzel
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby 100565 on Mon May 20, 2019 1:35 pm

FLPensFan wrote:I don't mind the Athanisiou trade, but I think you've really undersold Kessel and Hornqvist.
I'm not saying they are going to haul in a windfall for the Penguins, but both of those deals seem light.
Also haven't really moved out too much $$ on defense.
I'm OK with Ferland signing, but it's a bit pricey. I think his injuries is going to back his price down. 4M sounds like a better number for him.

I don't think the trade values are too far off, but I could see Yotes needing to add a non-first round pick. Hornqvist could maybe get a 2nd.

I will add, I was hoping to make those trades and find enough cash to go after Duchene or Skinner. No luck. Instead of signing Ferland, I would prefer to trade Bjugstad for a cheap 3rd line wing. Then go big game hunting for free agency. If I could trade Bjugstad for $1.5mil LW, it would leave $11.5 mil to sign Duchene/Skinner while filling roster...so I could go up to $9mil on Duchene.

$1.5milXXX. Duchene . Grabner
Simon . Blueger . ZAR

Dumoulin . Letang
Hjalmarsson . Schultz
Petterson . Gudbranson

Not much meat/grit on the forwards, so prefer a $1.5mil wing with some grit. Dumo, Hjalmarsson, and Gudbranson all have some grit/toughness, though.
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Jim on Mon May 20, 2019 2:05 pm

Duchene is not going to sign somewhere to be a 3C.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby FLPensFan on Mon May 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Jim wrote:Duchene is not going to sign somewhere to be a 3C.

I believe he wanted him as a 2LW. Same discussion though, just different position. I don't think Duchene wants to come here to be a LW, or wait for Malkin to retire or be traded.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby thehockeyguru on Mon May 20, 2019 8:03 pm

McCann-Crosby-Guentzel
Simon-Bjugstad-Rust
Johnson-Blueger-ZAR

Dumo-Letang
Pettersson-Schultz
Bean-Gudbranson
xJohnson, Riikola

Murray
DeSmith

Some notes here:

Here were my trades:

Petry and 2019 1st round pick for Letang and 2020 3rd round pick
Athanisiou and the 6th overall for Maatta the Pens 2019 1st and Montreal's 2019 1st
Condon for JJ
Jake Bean for DeSmith and Buffalo's 2019 4th

Pens resign Riikola as the 7th D
Pens resign ZAR as 4th line LW
Pens resign Bleuger as 4th line C

Pens sign Jason Pommenville to 1 yr 2.4M deal

Pens draft Cole Caufield with the 6th overall

Guentzel - Crosby - Rust / Caufield
Athanisiou - Malkin - Hornqvist
McCann - Bjugstad - Kessel
ZAR - Bleuger - Pommenville
Simon

Dumoulin - Petry
Petterssen - Schultz
Bean - Gudbransson
Riikola

Murray
Condon

22 roster players 661k in space
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby jreed on Tue May 21, 2019 9:25 am

thehockeyguru wrote:
Here were my trades:

Athanisiou and the 6th overall for Maatta the Pens 2019 1st and Montreal's 2019 1st
Condon for JJ

Simon

Dumoulin - Petry
Petterssen - Schultz
Bean - Gudbransson
Riikola

Murray
Condon

I think that fixed it...screwed up the quotes.

I really like this one. Probably cant do better so I wont try :)
Last edited by jreed on Wed May 22, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jreed
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Ohio_Pens_fan on Tue May 21, 2019 10:06 am

jreed wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

Here were my trades:

Condon for JJ

Simon

Dumoulin - Petry
Petterssen - Schultz
Bean - Gudbransson
Riikola

Murray
Condon

I really like this one. Probably cant do better so I wont try :)

You assigned thehockeyguru's picks under FLPF's moniker. So who's picks did you like?
Ohio_Pens_fan
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Pensfan4life8771 on Tue May 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Here is my entry for the LGP Armchair debate.

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1176955
Pensfan4life8771
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Puck-Lurker on Tue May 21, 2019 2:08 pm

Guentzel-Crosby-Hörnqvist
McCann-Malkin-Kessel
???-Bjugstad-Rust
A.Johnson-Blueger-ZAR

Letang-Dumo
Schultz-Pettersson
Riikola/Määttä/Johnson

-Resign Riikola and Adam Johnson, league minimum.
-Resign Blueger and Pettersson, anywhere under 2M.
-Try part with either Määttä or Johnson. We don't need both of them, whatever your thoughts are about their usefulness.
-Use the pieces we have. Only trade stuff if it makes the whole better. Brassard/Sheahan for Bjugstad/McCann was an upgrade, even if it didn't fix us.
-Need a cheap LW. Wilson isn't it. Exchange Simon for half-eaten packet of crisps.
-Tweeners can be resigned as needed. Keep them off the NHL roster, unlike last year (your Trotmans and Ruhwedels)
-Didn't calculate, if there's money left, save it.

-Change our coaching staff! Doesn't have to be sacking MS, but it needs to be reset.
Puck-Lurker
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Steve on Tue May 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Trade Jack Johnson and the 2020 3rd round pick to Arizona for a 2019 5th round pick
Trade McCann to Colorado for Ian Cole and a 2019 2rd round pick
Trade Bjugstad and Gudbranson to the St Louis for Oskar Sundqvist and Klim Kostin
Trade Colorado's 2nd round pick to Nashville for Nick Bonino
Trade Arizona's 2019 5th round pick to Buffalo for Conner Sheary
Trade 2020 4th round pick to the Islanders for Tom Kuhnhackl
Sign Chris Kunitz 1 year 700K
Sign Carl Hagelin 2 years 2.5 per
Sign Ben Lovejoy 1 year 1.5
Sign Matt Cullen 1 year 900K
Sign Eric Fehr 1 year 700K

Conor Sheary – Sidney Crosby – Patric Hornqvist
Carl Hagelin – Nick Bonino – Phil Kessel
Chris Kunitz – Evgeni Malkin – Bryan Rust
Tom Kuhnhackl – Matt Cullen – Eric Fehr

Brian Dumoulin – Kris Letang
Olli Maatta – Ben Lovejoy
Ian Cole – Justin Schultz

Matt Murray

Black Aces: Guentzel, Aston-Reese, Simon, Wilson, Blueger, Pettersson, Ruhwedel, Sundqvist, Kostin
Steve
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Antonio on Wed May 22, 2019 12:55 am

Apparently the plan would be to resign every former penguin ever?

I really have to assume that post is a joke.
Antonio
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby ville5 on Wed May 22, 2019 1:41 am

Steve, where's Beau??? ffs.
ville5
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby Southern Fan on Wed May 22, 2019 6:00 am

ville5 wrote:Steve, where's Beau??? ffs.

And No Fleury ?
Southern Fan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby stonewizard51 on Wed May 22, 2019 7:13 am

ville5 wrote:Steve, where's Beau??? ffs.

LTIR :D
stonewizard51
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Next

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins