Mario Lemieux Jersey

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Mario Lemieux Jersey

Postby brianpens on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi ,

i live in NYC and have a vintage , stitched Mario Lemieux Jersey. The one that says Pittsburgh down the front. I really want to have him sign it , but living in NY makes that near impossible. Does anyone think if I send it to PPG Arena that maybe he will sign and send it back ? Any other ideas are welcome

Brian
brianpens

Re: Mario Lemieux Jersey

Postby LostPenguin on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:43 pm

I do not recommend sending it to him, at all.

Simply put, he does not autograph stuff sent to the arena, his home, the practice facility, wherever.

He does not sign mailed-in stuff.
LostPenguin
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby C4 Row E on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:11 pm

You just missed a private mail in signing with TSE about 2 months ago. He very rarely does private signings.
C4 Row E
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby KingPen66 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:49 pm

The other responses are correct. Mario does not sign any items through the mail. You can contact his signing agent ReichPM and talk to Mike Reisinger. Mario does private signings every 2-3 months through them, so you could send the jersey in to get signed. Be prepared to pay in the $300 range give or take for a jersey. If you call in let him know that Kelly from K&K Sports referred you. :thumb:
KingPen66

Postby SixTeaSix on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:22 pm

A few years back, I sent a couple of pictures that were taken at the Penguins private celebration on the Gateway Clipper after the Pens won the second cup and he was kind enough to return them signed. This was right about the time he bought the team. They were personal photos, so maybe it was a little different back then.
I also included a self addressed stamped envelope to return them. I guess it didn't hurt to simplify things for the Pens office staff.
SixTeaSix

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins