Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Daniel on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:46 pm

KG wrote:Unless we want to make a hockey trade and move someone who makes decent salary for a 3C we better get use to seeing Spooner/Sheehan types.

Salary cap folks.


Honest question, who have we been talking about that's any better than Blueger or Johnson or someone else already in camp, other than the fact that they've played in the NHL and Blueger/Johnson haven't.

For $2m or less, anyone JR brings in is going to have faults. Might as well wait and see if one of the kids earns a spot and deal with the 3C position around Dec/Jan when the cap hit will be less.
Daniel
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,439
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:10 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby KG on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:48 pm

If we could get Spooner for cheap then I would definitely be interested. He's a 25 year old talented center who isn't a finished product. This team has tremendous success in identifying players that fit into the system.

Think Justin Schultz. Very talented player, wrong team, wrong system.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,593
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:53 am
Location: NY

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby FLPensFan on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:34 pm

KG wrote:If we could get Spooner for cheap then I would definitely be interested. He's a 25 year old talented center who isn't a finished product. This team has tremendous success in identifying players that fit into the system.

Think Justin Schultz. Very talented player, wrong team, wrong system.

That's the same thinking they have with Sheahan as well. He has talent. He had one bad season last year. Sheahan is better defensively. Spooner has more offensive upside, but isn't as good defensively.

Both are 25 years old and still have potential. If either could be had for Pouliot or a 4th or higher pick, well worth the chance.

Spooner would give the Penguins a more offensive 3rd line, which is what I think the Penguins would like.
Sheahan would give them a little more offense/defense balance.

Bonino, contrary to popular belief, was not a good defensive center. He was a good PK center, but in terms of 5on5 play.....his defensive numbers aren't great.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,740
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida @RandomHockeyGuy

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby FLPensFan on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Made mention of this several pages ago when discussing the Leafs.....Lupul says Leafs are cheating the system, keeping him on LTIR.

Lupul was out over a year ago with a sports hernia, IIRC. He isn't one of these LTIR for post-concussion issues. He should be healthy enough to play, but the way the rules are now, to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing requiring them to remove him from LTIR. Only requirement in CBA is to have the cap space and needed roster space to remove him.

This loophole really needs fixed in the next CBA. Lupul should file a grievance with the NHLPA, and force an NHL appointed doctor to give him a physical. If he passes, the Leafs should be fined and penalized for cap circumvention.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/joffrey-lupul-calls-leafs-instagram-says-cheat/
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,740
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida @RandomHockeyGuy

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Pitts on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:39 pm

KG wrote:Unless we want to make a hockey trade and move someone who makes decent salary for a 3C we better get use to seeing Spooner/Sheehan types.

Salary cap folks.

What makes you think they are not going to move someone? eventually, wingers need to move out. Too many younger guys knocking at the door.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,604
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Working ....

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Owchar76 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:41 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
KG wrote:If we could get Spooner for cheap then I would definitely be interested. He's a 25 year old talented center who isn't a finished product. This team has tremendous success in identifying players that fit into the system.

Think Justin Schultz. Very talented player, wrong team, wrong system.

That's the same thinking they have with Sheahan as well. He has talent. He had one bad season last year. Sheahan is better defensively. Spooner has more offensive upside, but isn't as good defensively.

Both are 25 years old and still have potential. If either could be had for Pouliot or a 4th or higher pick, well worth the chance.

Spooner would give the Penguins a more offensive 3rd line, which is what I think the Penguins would like.
Sheahan would give them a little more offense/defense balance.

Bonino, contrary to popular belief, was not a good defensive center. He was a good PK center, but in terms of 5on5 play.....his defensive numbers aren't great.


I'm pretty sure Bonino was among the league leaders (maybe even top 10) two years ago in terms of shots against per 60 minutes. He was putting up some crazy, shrewd numbers that year.
Owchar76
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby FLPensFan on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:48 pm

Owchar76 wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:
KG wrote:If we could get Spooner for cheap then I would definitely be interested. He's a 25 year old talented center who isn't a finished product. This team has tremendous success in identifying players that fit into the system.

Think Justin Schultz. Very talented player, wrong team, wrong system.

That's the same thinking they have with Sheahan as well. He has talent. He had one bad season last year. Sheahan is better defensively. Spooner has more offensive upside, but isn't as good defensively.

Both are 25 years old and still have potential. If either could be had for Pouliot or a 4th or higher pick, well worth the chance.

Spooner would give the Penguins a more offensive 3rd line, which is what I think the Penguins would like.
Sheahan would give them a little more offense/defense balance.

Bonino, contrary to popular belief, was not a good defensive center. He was a good PK center, but in terms of 5on5 play.....his defensive numbers aren't great.


I'm pretty sure Bonino was among the league leaders (maybe even top 10) two years ago in terms of shots against per 60 minutes. He was putting up some crazy, shrewd numbers that year.

Nope, he's never been good at shot suppression (other than maybe blocking shots on the PK). His first year in PIT and last year in VAN he was above 50%. Every other year, he's been a sub 50% Corsi player, meaning he's on the ice for more shots against than taken. He's a 46.8% Corsi For over his career, and -2.9 Relative Corsi For, meaning, the team gives up less shots against when he is off the ice.

Spooner is a 51% Corsi For over his career, -1.7 Relative Corsi For. Sheahan is a 51.7 CF% over his career with a positive 0.3 Relative Corsi For. I don't pay much attention to these as "possession" numbers, but they do show trends of whether the player (and linemates) are shooting or being outshot while on the ice.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,740
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida @RandomHockeyGuy

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby ville5 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:10 am

Daniel wrote:
KG wrote:Unless we want to make a hockey trade and move someone who makes decent salary for a 3C we better get use to seeing Spooner/Sheehan types.

Salary cap folks.


Honest question, who have we been talking about that's any better than Blueger or Johnson or someone else already in camp, other than the fact that they've played in the NHL and Blueger/Johnson haven't.

For $2m or less, anyone JR brings in is going to have faults. Might as well wait and see if one of the kids earns a spot and deal with the 3C position around Dec/Jan when the cap hit will be less.

I can't attest to the veracity of it because I haven't looked it up. But a poster on another board said Sheahan had 60 points in 123 games under Babcock. If Sully and Co. can "fix" that, to go along with Sheahan's D, they'd be hard-pressed to replicate that at a $2 million price point.
ville5
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,219
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: getting body slammed by kelly kelly

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:22 am

In the "holy crap why make a rule you can't implement for 3 years" division, hearing goalies STILL will be wearing larger chest protectors this year because the manufacturers STILL not ready yet for the change to be able to go into effect.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,740
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida @RandomHockeyGuy

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby KG on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:23 am

Pitts wrote:
KG wrote:Unless we want to make a hockey trade and move someone who makes decent salary for a 3C we better get use to seeing Spooner/Sheehan types.

Salary cap folks.

What makes you think they are not going to move someone? eventually, wingers need to move out. Too many younger guys knocking at the door.


They very well may move a wing. Especially if Sprong lights it up this camp. Horny is also a pending free agent. Hagelin won't be back I'm sure once his contract expires, or at least not at the current $4mill per. I think Rutherford was OK with letting go some of the veterans this summer. I don't think he want's too much overhauling of the roster though, unless we are talking a big dog like Duchene.

Pouliot/Kuhnackl/pick for Spooner would be a good get. Very deep offense and solid deep defense.


Sid/Sheary/Guentzel
Malkin/Rust/Kessel
Spooner/Hagelin/Horny
Rowney/Wilson/Reaves

Excellent depth.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,593
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:53 am
Location: NY

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby KG on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 am

FLPensFan wrote:Made mention of this several pages ago when discussing the Leafs.....Lupul says Leafs are cheating the system, keeping him on LTIR.

Lupul was out over a year ago with a sports hernia, IIRC. He isn't one of these LTIR for post-concussion issues. He should be healthy enough to play, but the way the rules are now, to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing requiring them to remove him from LTIR. Only requirement in CBA is to have the cap space and needed roster space to remove him.

This loophole really needs fixed in the next CBA. Lupul should file a grievance with the NHLPA, and force an NHL appointed doctor to give him a physical. If he passes, the Leafs should be fined and penalized for cap circumvention.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/joffrey-lupul-calls-leafs-instagram-says-cheat/


That's the answer. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet especially if he's healthy and ready to go?
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,593
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:53 am
Location: NY

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:58 am

Unless Rutherford can get a better player than Spooner/Sheahan, starting to think Blueger is going to be the guy. He's having a very strong camp. I'd still rather see someone else come in from the outside, just so we have some additional depth in case of injury.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,740
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida @RandomHockeyGuy

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Jim on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 am

Pitts wrote:
KG wrote:Unless we want to make a hockey trade and move someone who makes decent salary for a 3C we better get use to seeing Spooner/Sheehan types.

Salary cap folks.

What makes you think they are not going to move someone? eventually, wingers need to move out. Too many younger guys knocking at the door.


The only wingers of decent salary would be Hornqvist, Hagelin or Sheary. They are not going to move Hornqvist unless it is on helluva deal. If Crosby likes playing with Sheary then he is not going anywhere either. That leaves Hagelin, and I doubt any other team wants to give him $4M for 10 goals and 25 points.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,633
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Jim on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:42 am

KG wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Made mention of this several pages ago when discussing the Leafs.....Lupul says Leafs are cheating the system, keeping him on LTIR.

Lupul was out over a year ago with a sports hernia, IIRC. He isn't one of these LTIR for post-concussion issues. He should be healthy enough to play, but the way the rules are now, to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing requiring them to remove him from LTIR. Only requirement in CBA is to have the cap space and needed roster space to remove him.

This loophole really needs fixed in the next CBA. Lupul should file a grievance with the NHLPA, and force an NHL appointed doctor to give him a physical. If he passes, the Leafs should be fined and penalized for cap circumvention.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/joffrey-lupul-calls-leafs-instagram-says-cheat/


That's the answer. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet especially if he's healthy and ready to go?


If Lupul is able to play then the union would be sure that he played or was bought out so that he could go elsewhere.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,633
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:46 am

Jim wrote:
KG wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Made mention of this several pages ago when discussing the Leafs.....Lupul says Leafs are cheating the system, keeping him on LTIR.

Lupul was out over a year ago with a sports hernia, IIRC. He isn't one of these LTIR for post-concussion issues. He should be healthy enough to play, but the way the rules are now, to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing requiring them to remove him from LTIR. Only requirement in CBA is to have the cap space and needed roster space to remove him.

This loophole really needs fixed in the next CBA. Lupul should file a grievance with the NHLPA, and force an NHL appointed doctor to give him a physical. If he passes, the Leafs should be fined and penalized for cap circumvention.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/joffrey-lupul-calls-leafs-instagram-says-cheat/


That's the answer. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet especially if he's healthy and ready to go?


If Lupul is able to play then the union would be sure that he played or was bought out so that he could go elsewhere.

Just read something from Pierre LeBrun saying under the CBA, Lupul has a right to get a 2nd medical opinion. He has yet to do that.

Hope the new CBA fixes the Lupul loophole. (say that 10 times fast)
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,740
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida @RandomHockeyGuy

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby dark_forces on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:49 am

FLPensFan wrote:In the "holy crap why make a rule you can't implement for 3 years" division, hearing goalies STILL will be wearing larger chest protectors this year because the manufacturers STILL not ready yet for the change to be able to go into effect.


This is what grates my nerves about the NHL. If this were the NFL, this would've been in full effect two years ago.
dark_forces
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:48 am

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:52 am

Jim wrote:
Pitts wrote:
KG wrote:Unless we want to make a hockey trade and move someone who makes decent salary for a 3C we better get use to seeing Spooner/Sheehan types.

Salary cap folks.

What makes you think they are not going to move someone? eventually, wingers need to move out. Too many younger guys knocking at the door.


The only wingers of decent salary would be Hornqvist, Hagelin or Sheary. They are not going to move Hornqvist unless it is on helluva deal. If Crosby likes playing with Sheary then he is not going anywhere either. That leaves Hagelin, and I doubt any other team wants to give him $4M for 10 goals and 25 points.

It's odd, but their winger issue really isn't as bad many (myself included) think:

Guentzel-Crosby-Sheary
Rust-Malkin-Kessel
Hagelin-Blueger-Hornqvist
Wilson-Rowney-Reaves
x Kuhnhackl, Archibald

At forward, with that lineup the Penguins will be looking at waiving McKegg and Sestito up front. That's it, and neither is likely to be claimed.

The issue becomes if Sprong is just lights out in camp, which, so far, he has been pretty damn good......but they Penguins can always make the hard decision of sending him down, just like they did to Guentzel last year even though he had a very strong camp. But sometime in the future, whether it is near the end of this year or next year, I wouldn't be surprised to see this:

Guentzel-Crosby-Sprong
Aston-Reese-Malkin-Kessel
Rust-Blueger-Hornqvist
Wilson-Rowney-Reaves

There is also the possibility Hornqvist's hand take a bit longer to heal, and Sprong gets an early couple of games on the 2nd or 3rd line.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,740
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida @RandomHockeyGuy

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Pitts on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:05 pm

What do we make of McCemment in regards to the roster above? Does he make the team? IMO, I see him more as an option at 4C rather than the open 3C spot.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,604
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Working ....

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Pitts wrote:What do we make of McCemment in regards to the roster above? Does he make the team? IMO, I see him more as an option at 4C rather than the open 3C spot.

So far, reports I have seen say he has done nothing to earn himself a job. Isn't standing out at all. Quote from Sullivan's post practice session (at top of page here as I type), has Sullivan stating "We have guys here with strong starts in camp that could fill that role." (talking about 3C)

Right now, season started today, I think it would be Blueger's job.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,740
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: South Florida @RandomHockeyGuy

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Owchar76 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:59 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
Owchar76 wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:
KG wrote:If we could get Spooner for cheap then I would definitely be interested. He's a 25 year old talented center who isn't a finished product. This team has tremendous success in identifying players that fit into the system.

Think Justin Schultz. Very talented player, wrong team, wrong system.

That's the same thinking they have with Sheahan as well. He has talent. He had one bad season last year. Sheahan is better defensively. Spooner has more offensive upside, but isn't as good defensively.

Both are 25 years old and still have potential. If either could be had for Pouliot or a 4th or higher pick, well worth the chance.

Spooner would give the Penguins a more offensive 3rd line, which is what I think the Penguins would like.
Sheahan would give them a little more offense/defense balance.

Bonino, contrary to popular belief, was not a good defensive center. He was a good PK center, but in terms of 5on5 play.....his defensive numbers aren't great.


I'm pretty sure Bonino was among the league leaders (maybe even top 10) two years ago in terms of shots against per 60 minutes. He was putting up some crazy, shrewd numbers that year.

Nope, he's never been good at shot suppression (other than maybe blocking shots on the PK). His first year in PIT and last year in VAN he was above 50%. Every other year, he's been a sub 50% Corsi player, meaning he's on the ice for more shots against than taken. He's a 46.8% Corsi For over his career, and -2.9 Relative Corsi For, meaning, the team gives up less shots against when he is off the ice.

Spooner is a 51% Corsi For over his career, -1.7 Relative Corsi For. Sheahan is a 51.7 CF% over his career with a positive 0.3 Relative Corsi For. I don't pay much attention to these as "possession" numbers, but they do show trends of whether the player (and linemates) are shooting or being outshot while on the ice.


I'm almost positive that his SA/60 minutes was among the best in the league his first year here. Halfway through the season he was even top 3. Even Mikey on the other board posted this a few times. Keep in mind that these are shots against, not shot attempts (Corsi,, Fenwick), this was a measure of actual shots on net. Unfortunately any of the websites that tracked this stat have seemed to pack up shop.
Owchar76
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby sjnhiils on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:05 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
Pitts wrote:What do we make of McCemment in regards to the roster above? Does he make the team? IMO, I see him more as an option at 4C rather than the open 3C spot.

So far, reports I have seen say he has done nothing to earn himself a job. Isn't standing out at all. Quote from Sullivan's post practice session (at top of page here as I type), has Sullivan stating "We have guys here with strong starts in camp that could fill that role." (talking about 3C)

Right now, season started today, I think it would be Blueger's job.

Was out at camp this morning and Blueger skated into the zone and top shelved one on a pretty goal. Noticed him several times aiding his defenseman by supporting them behind the goal and cleaning up the zone. He seems to have a patience about him when skating with the puck and looking for the open man. Mckegg kind of surprised me too. Good speed and was often the first one in on the forecheck. I don't think he will make the team out of camp, but if a 4th line center is needed due to injuries I could see him filling that role for a few games.
sjnhiils
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:32 am

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Daniel on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:40 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
Jim wrote:
KG wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Made mention of this several pages ago when discussing the Leafs.....Lupul says Leafs are cheating the system, keeping him on LTIR.

Lupul was out over a year ago with a sports hernia, IIRC. He isn't one of these LTIR for post-concussion issues. He should be healthy enough to play, but the way the rules are now, to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing requiring them to remove him from LTIR. Only requirement in CBA is to have the cap space and needed roster space to remove him.

This loophole really needs fixed in the next CBA. Lupul should file a grievance with the NHLPA, and force an NHL appointed doctor to give him a physical. If he passes, the Leafs should be fined and penalized for cap circumvention.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/joffrey-lupul-calls-leafs-instagram-says-cheat/


That's the answer. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet especially if he's healthy and ready to go?


If Lupul is able to play then the union would be sure that he played or was bought out so that he could go elsewhere.

Just read something from Pierre LeBrun saying under the CBA, Lupul has a right to get a 2nd medical opinion. He has yet to do that.

Hope the new CBA fixes the Lupul loophole. (say that 10 times fast)


It seems like the only loophole is Lupul failing to follow the current CBA. If the CBA says he can get a 2nd opinion and he doesn't, what needs to change? Unless the Maple Leafs can ignore the 2nd opinion.
Daniel
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,439
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:10 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby DelPen on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:58 pm

Hornqvist starting the year on IR really isn't a bad thing, the guy has been a warrior and outside of Sid no one needs more of break than him right now. Hopefully this give Sprong or ZAR an extended look to start the season and see if they click at the NHL level with anyone.

Still on the Blueger bandwagon, there have probably been dozens of guys that took the same path he has to be a quality NHL 3rd line center at the same stage in their careers. The guy already checked all the boxes on paper except for experience but great prospect camp, from all accounts great 2-way play in the camp scrimmages and hopefully it continues more into the pre-season games. Hagelin could shield him a lot if he gets burned carrying a puck in to help cover for his rookie mistakes.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 44,862
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby Jim on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:00 pm

I thought that they said that Hornqvist would be back before camp ended?
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,633
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Off-Season Discussion Thread 2017-2018

Postby KG on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Ryan at hockeybuzz posted that ZAR is being given every opportunity to make the team as Malkin's wing along with the thrill.

Comparing him to Ryan Malone.

Would take that obviously.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,593
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:53 am
Location: NY

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Great58 and 23 guests


e-mail