Pens lose 2-1
- A very hard hitting, exciting game, fun to watch. Clean & Respectable. The better team (in this game) won
- I can't blame MAF for either goal, but don't let me stop you guys from doing so - a great tip & deflection. Two goals against from best team in NHL.
- Letang is soo talented, but you can count on 2-3 bonehead plays a game (or 1/2 a game, he played 29 minutes
- Martin's absence was noticeable. The D to D passes under pressure were ... less smooth
- Did Sutter get injured? Kunitz & Dupuis are playing injured, now Martin....
- Coaching decision of inserting 2 guys returning from longer injury layoffs PLUS D'Agostini (vs "most physical team in league)
- A couple of two headed monster shifts, which continues to intrigue me. Pens are not scoring anyway, like to see #moar
- Its a long season, lots of ups/downs. Losing by 1 goal on road to best team in league sucks.... learn from it, move on.