Pens win 3-1
- Pens end the losing skid. First and foremost, that is important. LGP sanity returns.
- MAF was reliable when called upon..... again.
- I described Megna as smooth after his first game. I stand corrected, he is "Megnasmooth" (credit to Bobby Errey)
- Canes were brutal in the first period...... BRUTAL. Of course, they come out of the period tied at one
- Peters played well, but thankfully not at the level of the last 3 opposing goalies
- How do you get more scoring from 3rd & 4th lines? Drop Crosby & Malkin to center them from time to time. In game injuries forced it, but they responded
- Chucky Kobasew got hurt (was playing like he was hurt already). When it rains, it pours...
- Kobasew injury might imply Dustin Jeffrey on Wednesday night. If not DJ(meaning WBS call up replaces DJ), why is DJ still on roster?
- Borts looks good with Maatta. Borts should not be out of the lineup
- Orpik responds to the LGP criticism with THREE assists. A pick a pen dream night
- Suter looked better than Staal.... again. What has happened to JS (maybe the marriage?
- Boston on Wednesday, get your game face on, its going to be scary (halloween reference)