Putting my dog Straka down later today...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Putting my dog Straka down later today...

Postby Mad City Mike on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 pm

The Snapshot wrote:Sorry to hear that. We put our Lab Bailey down late last year. It stinks.

We rescued a Coonhound this summer, and he is an amazing companion - so it will get better. I miss Bailey still, but the new guy spends almost every second with me while he is awake.

I wish we could get our Coonhound rescue to be like that. But she's an independent cuss. She loves to cuddle, but she would rather be outside roaming the yard all day. She even sleeps out there when she feels like it.
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby hbysmd on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:34 pm

my dogs name is Fleury...spelled that way. He is a Westie. Hes in depression no hockey....but you better believe he still got his pens collar and name tag on it. Best part is we ran into a guy walking his and we said his name was Fleury the guy goes..>French for a FLOWER....LGP
hbysmd
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:36 am

I had a hermit crab named Kirby after Kirby Puckett. I also had one named "I've Got Crabs". They were brothers(aka they were purchased at the same time).
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby CBear3 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Sorry to hear about Straka.
We have four year old Collie named Fleury, but I'm not sure she'll watch much hockey with me anymore after I helped her develop a complex watching the Flyer's series :)

Neighbor down the street got a lab within a year of meeting of Fleury and decided to name him Sidney.
CBear3
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins